•Chapter 2•

•Jimin's POV•

I walk into the restaurant but don't see them anywhere. "Hello sir, table for one?"

"Umm, actually..."

"Jiminie!" I look to my left and see Jungkook and Taehyung smiling while walking towards me. I feel their arms wrap around me, embracing me.

It's been so long since I've last been hugged.

"Let's go, we have a table reserved." I nod and follow the two.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

"Jiminie, we've got a few more people we want you to meet someday."

"Yeah, you'll really like them."

More people? I barely felt comfortable doing this. I nod anyway.

"So Jimin," Jungkook says, "how did the musical career work out?"

I take a sip of my drink and sigh. "I graduated, barely. I've just never been able to actually start and pursue anything."

"I feel the same. I dropped out of my classes and decided to start singing too, but after college, it was like I was completely lost." Taehyung says. I guess I'm not the only one going through these struggles.

"What about you Jungkook?" I ask him.

"How do you think I got a table reserved? We work here. In fact, a couple of the people we wanted you to meet work here too."

"We?"

Taehyung nods. "Yeah, I work here too."

My eyes widen. Both of them? I wish I could have started talking with them sooner.

↞⋆Time Skip⋆↠

After arriving back at my home, I pull out my phone. I have a missed message from (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Jimin, I hope that it goes well. Thank you for listening to me."

Jimin: "Hello?"

(Y/N): "Oh, hello Jimin. It's been a couple hours, how are you feeling?"

Jimin: "Wow, you replied quickly."

(Y/N): "Of course. I'm always on standby incase you need me."

Jimin: "Well this is your job."

(Y/N): "Well...ummm...yes, this is my job but that doesn't mean I care any less. Anyways, please answer my question. How are you feeling?"

Jimin: "Actually...better. I listened to what you said and ended up meeting with my friends today and had a good time."

(Y/N): "Jimin, that is amazing progress! I'm really happy for you!"

Jimin: "Thank you."

(Y/N): "No need to thank me, this only happened because you made the choice. You made the choice to change your life in a positive way."

Jimin: "Yeah, I guess your right. Anyways I'm gonna go."

(Y/N): "Please stay safe Jimin. I am always here in case you need help, support or advice. Don't be afraid to ask."

Jimin: "I'll stay safe, don't worry. Goodbye
(Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Have a nice day Jimin."

Jimin: "Thanks. You too."

I sign off the chat and sigh. Will I ever message her again? I guess she was helpful I mean, I never would have messaged Jungkook and met up with him and Taehyung if it weren't for her advice. I then get a new text.

Taehyung: "This is Jimin right? It's Taehyung."

Jimin: "Yeah this is Jimin."

Taehyung: "Finally I have your number back! Anyways, tomorrow we want you to meet our friends. Are you alright with that?"

Jimin: "How many people?"

Taehyung: "Four."

Jimin: "Four?! I-I don't know. That's a lot of people..."

Taehyung: "Please? I know you'll get along."

Jimin: "Fine. Same place?"

Taehyung: "Yup. Same time too. We'll even pay for your lunch."

Jimin: "I like the sound of that. Alright, sure. I'll meet them tomorrow."

Taehyung: "Yay! I'll see you tomorrow then!"

Jimin: "Yup, goodbye."

Taehyung: "Bye!"

I have this excited feeling once again, but I also feel extremely nervous. What do I do? I barely had the courage to meet up with Jungkook and Taehyung! What do I say?! I've never been good at meeting new people! I think for a moment and something (Y/N) said really stuck with me.

(Y/N): "Please stay safe Jimin. I am always here in case you need help, support or advice. Don't be afraid to ask."

I quickly pull out my phone, and open up the chat with (Y/N).

Jimin: "(Y/N)? I need some help."

↞⋆End of Chapter⋆↠