Chapter 1

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

*Cover credit to GlamoursMe*

Aiman POV

Today was my cousin Hamad bhai's mehndi. I was 22 years old and I was a interior designer in one of the best company in Pakistan. Hamad bhai was 26 years and was getting married to his khala's only daughter Nimra. Well I knew one thing after his marriage next number was mine.

Ya Allah! Have some mercy on me.

Thanks to Allah my parents weren't looking any boy in my own family, they were all like brothers to me.

Ohhh!!! I completely forgot to introduced myself in my own blabbing. Sorry. As you knew my name and my age. My father name was Salim. And I already told you I was a interior designer. I had gang of friends 4 boys and including me 4 girls. I was a favorite kid of my whole family according to my younger brother whose name was Atif. My favourite cousin was Maham whose just like a sister to me which I never had.

I was getting ready. It was 4:15 p.m and I had henna in my hands. I washed it morning now it had dark red color.

According to desi elders, if you have a dark color then you will be very lucky your in-laws loves you alot.

I had my faith in Allah that He already chose someone for me.

And We created you in pairs. Qur'an [78:8]

I quickly wore my lehenga, my high heels sandal, my bangles and did my make up and hairs. I had long golden brown hairs which reach just below my waist. I curled them.

Someone knocked my door

Someone knocked my door. "Come in. Door is open." I said.

The door opened and my beautiful mom, Rania Salim, came.

"Masha'Allah you look so much beautiful. Allah ne mujy kitni pyari beti di hai." (Allah bless me with such a beautiful daughter) Said my mom with so much emotions.

"Thank you so much mom. You also look smoking hot (wink). I think dad will have a hard time today." I said.

My mom smacked me at my head. "Ouch!!! Mom sorry but thats true dad really loves you aaaaa loooot." I said while hugging my mom.

That was true my dad really loved my mom and I really wished my partner was just like my dad and I had relation with him just like my parents.

My mom said, "Come on, beta. Everyone is ready so lets go."

I said, "Ok."

Then we all went out me and my brother in my car and my mom and dad in other car.

__________

Assalam o Alaikum!!!

This is my first story I know their are many grammatical mistakes. Please ignore them. I hope you all like this chapter.

I edited it but still I think there maybe slightly have mistakes. So, please ignore my mistakes and enjoy this book.

P.S, Don't forget to hit on the star button for vote.