Chapter 14

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

It had been one week. One week of my wedding. One week without Bilal. Whenever someone asked about him I told them he had to go on the very next day of our Walima. I didn't tell anyone whole truth. Some people taunted me while some took pity on me.

I hadn't answered any call of Bilal. I was afraid because I knew if I would answer him then there would be a pool of my own tears. I joined my work again to busy myself.

.........

I was now sitting in a cafe sipping my coffee. I looked around and my eyes fell on a woman sitting alone. She looked familiar but I didn't remember where I saw her. Then it clicked, she was my one of school friend and was married after college. I stood up and went toward her.

"Assalam o Alaikum! Remember me Frozen?" I asked Fozia with her nickname that we all used to call her in school life.

"Walikum Assalam! If I am right you are Aiman?" She asked.

"Yup! The one and only." I said taking a seat in front of her.

"How are you? What are you doing here? And where is the husband of yours? Tell me do you have babies? How many of them you have now?" I asked her in one breath.

I remembered she was woman who wanted many babies like a football team.

"I am fine Alhamduillah. I'm doing ok. And my husband." she sigh.

"Um.. My ex-husband. We are not together. I am divorced Amy. He left me on the first night of our wedding alone in a room in America and he himself went to Canada. I was alone in that state not know what to do. I was stuck. He left a note for me and credit card. After 1 year he came back not alone but with divorce papers and his second wife." She wiped her tears.

"So thats my story." I took her hand in mine and squeezed.

She said, "You know I really need someone to tell this because I can't handle more. Not even my family know whole truth."

"Its ok whenever you need someone I am there. Ok?"

She nodded her head. We then talked more about everything that happened in our life and I told her about my wedding and apologized her as I didn't invite her because I didn't know until now that she was back.

.........

I was now lying on the bed and kept staring at ceiling while whole Fozia's words were roaming in my head. What if Bilal left me just like Foiza's husband left her on the first night of her wedding and had second wife.

No he couldn't do that I trust him and have faith in my Allah and also him. He also told me before leaving that he loved me.

Ya Allah! These thoughts.

I sigh in frustrated. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Hamza bhai came into room

"Bhabi mom calls you downstairs."

"Ok." I went downstairs and stood in front of mom.

"Yes mom. You need me."

"Actually beta we are going Karachi for 1 month as there is emergency but Afreen is here with you staying. I hope you don't have problem." she said.

"No mom I don't have. Don't worry we both will ok." I said to her.

"Thanks beta."

"Welcome mom."