Chapter 18

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

FLASHBACK

It was 1 month now and Hassan bhai tried everything to come near me. Today Dua khala with her family and Nida appi and Omair bhai were coming for dinner at our house.

We were sitting on the table eating dinner. Mom asked wiggling, "Hassan beta you know you are next after Nida. So any girl?"

He said looking at me then my mom, "Maybe or maybe not."

We were now sitting in living room after dinner my mom said me, "Aiman remember I order a hand bag (I nodded) it is in my closet. Please go there and bring it."

"Ok."

I searched bag in my mom closet when one hand collapsed with my waist and second with my mouth. It was Hassan bhai so I couldn't shout or scream.

He turned me around and remove his hand from my mouth and placed his lips forcefully. He slammed my back on the wall. Silent tears are now flowing from my eyes.

"What are you both doing?" asked a voice of Nida appi behind Hassan bhai.

He moved and looked behind him. Nida appi gasped and said, "I can't believe you both how can you both do that. And you Aiman I never imagine you can do that."

She has also tears in her eyes. I tried to explain her but she didn't listen to me. Now everyone came in the room. We both are in the same position. Everyone had disappointed look on their face. I again tried to explain everyone and pushed Hassan aside. Now after this whole thing he didn't have right to be called brother.

"Mom please its not what you are thin-" I was cut off with a slap that came from my mother.

"Its not what we are thinking. Its that what we all saw. How can you do this. But no what if we are not in the house and no one saw you guys. I can't imagine what you both have done then."

I shook my head and said, "No mom please one time listen to me. Dad please lis-"

he didn't let me finish and went out of the room. Dua khala just shook her head and looked at me in disapprove. No one listened to me.

He had a stupid smirk on his face and said, "I try to explain her that we shouldn't do that but she didn't listen me and did that." I looked at him in shock.

"Mom please don't lis-"

She slapped me again and said, "Right everyone is lying. You know I was very proud that you are my daughter but now I am feeling ashamed to call you my daughter."

She left the room with everyone and Hassan bhai while exited winking at me. I fell on the floor just Maham is standing there.

I sobbed and said, "Mano please you believe me that I didn't do that I am not like that please."

She just stood there looking at me in sympathy and went out. I ran towards my room and slipped against the door and sobbed. I didn't know when I slept. I woke up with the voice of Adaan. It was Fajr time. I did wadu then offered Fajr with crying and prayed from Allah with crying my whole heart

'Ya Allah I am innocent you know that. Please prove me innocent in front of everyone. Please Ya Allah show everyone real face of Hassan.'

I heard my mom dad talking. I couldn't face her because I knew they were not believing me.