Chapter 20

Aiman POV

Its been two weeks since our pregnancy news. Mom is making Maham and me to eat everything she made. Even she can't let us to move from bed. Our husbands also can't let us to move from bed. Sometimes I start annoy with his behavior and in the next second I start cry because of pregnancy hormones. But I'm happy that I'm going to start my family with Bilal. Yesterday I did little work because I was board when mom and Bilal knew that I did some work they both start scolding me like a kid.

I was sleeping when I felt someone massage my feet. I opened my eyes to look and saw Bilal "Assalam o Alikum!" I greeted him with heartily smile. "Walikum Assalam! Sleep well?" I pouted and nodded my head. "Don't pout Angel. You know you should rest in this condition." I sigh "I know." He kissed on my forehead and lay beside "You know I'm very happy to know we will start a family soon. Thank you so much." He said. I rested my head on his chest. "I was afraid back then I thought you would reject me or divorce me if you know what happened with me." I said him with tears in my eyes. He sit on the bed also made me to sit with him and took my face in his hands wiped my tear which slipped from my eye. "Never. Listen to me carefully NEVER thought something like that I will leave and give your place someone else." He said and kissed me forcefully make me believe that he will never leave me. We pulled apart and I hugged him and closed my eyes. "Sleep Angel you need it." he said laying me on bed and rested my head on his chest. I snuggle more into him. I think I should control my this habit don't want to crush my unborn baby. With that thought sleep consume me.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I'm really worried about her. She should not take stress. Its not good for her and our baby. She is sleeping resting her head on my chest. I kissed her head I looked at clock at the wall. Its dinner time I carefully placed her head on the pillow and went out of my room to the kitchen. Mom is making dinner. "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam! Aiman is at the table?" "No mom she is sleeping." I said to her taking tray for Angel and me. "You are eating in your room?" "I hope you don't mind." She shook her head and said "No dear I don't mind besides she is your wife and soon to be a mother of your child. Just take care of her." I nodded my head.

"Wakey wakey my beautiful Angel." I said her with kissing her nose, cheeks, forehead and jaw. "Let me sleep please." she said. "No wake up have dinner then sleep." I said her. She sit and open her mouth I chuckle and feed her. "Can I go to sleep now?" she asked. "No. Drink milk first." She drink her milk completely. She lay back and sleep. I also lay beside her after placing tray on the table. I kissed her forehead and sleep.

Its breakfast time and Angel is still sleeping. I sigh and wake her up. "Angel." I said kissing her lips. She hummed I pulled away and she pout still close eyes. "I will kiss you if you wake up and have a tasty tasty breakfast with everyone." She opened her eyes half and shook her head "No I don't want to wake up." I chuckle and poke her cheeks "Come on Angel. That little buddy is hungry and I know her mother is also hungry please wake up and have breakfast." She nodded her head and sit up. She went to washroom to fresh up and I went downstairs. "Where is Aiman?" asked my dad. I was about answer him when Aiman come and stood beside me and greeted everyone "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam!" Everyone greeted her back. She sit on the table beside me. A maid come and start serving us. I just took one bite of my breakfast when Angel rose up from the table and run upstairs. "Be careful beta." said my mom. I and mom also run behind Angel. I'm worried about her. I went inside our room and heard Angel voice like she is throwing everything. I went inside my washroom and held her hairs in one hand and rubbing her back with second hand. She is throwing everything she ate last night. She flushed and brushed her teeth. She is looking pale and tired. "Are you ok?" She nodded her head. She took one step forward and fainted. I held her before she fell on the floor. "AIMAN!!!???" I pick her in my arms bridal style and went to our room and lay her on the bed. Everyone rushed in my room when I was about calling her doctor. "Oh my! What happened beta? Why is she looking so pale? I was making soup for her when I heard you scream her name." asked mom. "She just fainted." I said. She quickly went toward her and start reciting some surah on her.

Doctor is checking on Aiman we are all worried about her. "Don't worry its just because of tiredness make her to take complete rest." Doctor said. I nodded my head. He give me some medicines for her. "Give her this medicines after breakfast, lunch and dinner." I thanked her and she went away. Dad and Hamza left for the office. Dad is going to office too so he can help Hamza and mom is in Maham's with. I'm sitting beside my Angel massaging her head. "Bilal?" she whisper but didn't open her eyes. "Angel wake up and have something please for me." I said to her. She hummed. I make her sit and set pillow behind her. I feed her soup that mom made for her and give her medicines. "Bilal I'm scared." She said with tears in her eyes. "Hey... Shhhh. Don't cry Angel everything will be ok." I said hugging her. I'm really worried about her. She is behaving like this it will harm her and our baby. "Go to sleep Angel." she shook her head and said "No. I don't want to. I just wake up from sleep." "Ok. Then get ready we are going to meet your parents." She looked at me with her sparking eyes her whole face light up. "Really?" I nodded my head. She is about to quickly get up but I held her. "No need for rush Angel." I said peaking her lips and picked her in my arms bridal style. She squealed. I put her on the floor in the rest room. "Now go and get ready. Also please be careful." She nodded her head and start getting ready. I went out of our room toward Hamza and Maham room. "Mom I'm taking Aiman to her parents house." "Is she ok now?" Mom asked. "Yes she is. She ate her breakfast and also took medicines." "Ok. Just take her good care beta." "Ok mom. Allah Hafiz!" "Allah Hafiz!"