Chapter 26

AIMAN POV

I'm standing at the door hugging my mom. "Please visit Dua aunty, mom. She needs you." I said to her. She nodded and kissed my forehead. "Please don't take too much stress and take care yourself, this baby and Bilal." I nodded my head. Then I hugged dad and Atif. I sit in the car in passenger seat. I waved at everyone and said "Allah Hafiz!!" Bilal start the car and take my hands in his. He stopped the car and turned toward me and give me a box. I opened it and saw an anklet. "I know you are obsessed with anklets." he said. "Thank you." "Don't thank me Angel. It's my duty to make you happy." he said. I smiled at him and he start the car. He surely knows how to bring a smile on my face.

Its evening and Bilal have meeting. He went to his office. I made him go, he isn't going anywhere else. I got up from my bed and went out of my room. I knocked on the Maham's bedroom door. "Come in." I heard Maham's voice from other side of the door. I opened the door and sit beside her on her bed. "Mano, how are you?" I asked. "Fine." She sigh and said. I know she is not fine. "You know its not good for you and your baby." I said her. She sigh and didn't said anything. I got up from her bed and was to open the door, I said without turning around "Sorry. If you are upset because of our past then sorry. I didn't mean to anything."

I wiped my tears from my eyes. I have been crying for two hours since I came from Maham's room. The door of my room open. I know its Bilal but I didn't turned my face to him. My back is facing him and I covered my face with blanket. "Angel?" He called me but I didn't answer him. I heard his voice near me as near me. I closed my eyes. He pulled the blanket from my face and touched my forehead. "What happened, Angel?" He asked with worry in his voice. I didn't answer him and open my eyes. "Why you have tears stain on your face?" He asked me. He sigh when I didn't answer him. He lay beside me. I turned around toward him and rest my head on his chest. "Everyone is upset. Its all happening because of me." I said him. He sigh and said "Angel, please stop thinking like that. It's not because of you." I shook my head and was about to say something but he didn't let me. "No one is upset because of you. Now sleep and have dream about me, you and our baby." he said in stern voice. I looked up at him and saw him looking at me with worry. "You know I love you more when you care about me and our baby like that." I said him with smile and close my eyes. I feel him kissed my forehead.

I'm dressing for my yoga classes. I remember when mom said that me and Maham have to take yoga classes and our husbands made issues specially my.

3 Months before

Mom entered in my room and I sit up immediately. "Get ready beta. I'm taking you and Maham to yoga class." mom said. "Mom, but doctor said she should take complete bedrest." said Bilal. "I already asked her doctor and she said that's OK if she take yoga classes." said mom. "But mo-" "No but. It's final and I'm taking her with me." said mom cutting Bilal. He looked at me, I smiled and said him "Don't worry I'll be OK." He nodded his head and give permission.

Present

After coming from yoga classes I lay on my bed and close my eyes. I wake up when I feel someone massaging my head. I take his hands in my, kissed them and asked "Where were you?" "Office." I nodded my head. "Hungry?" I again nodded my head.

After feeding each other I made him take me out. He have to say yes when I give him puppy dog face but not without a lovely kiss. We are sitting in the garden on bench. Bilal phone start ringing. He picked up the phone but the voice from other isn't clear. He got up and went a little away. I looked down at my anklet that he gave me on this birthday. I also remember our first anniversary. I have surprise for him but he gave me a huge surprise.

 I have surprise for him but he gave me a huge surprise

Few days before

I packed a gift that I'm going to give Bilal on our anniversary. He entered the room when I was hiding his gift in the closet. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Looking for something." I said him. He nodded his head.

Today is our first anniversary and he didn't wish me like he doesn't know what is date today. I look up at him. "We are having staring competition?" he asked. I shook my head and sigh. I got up from bed and went to the restroom to take a shower. When I opened the door of restroom door I was surprised. There is balloons everywhere and candles. I stood in the middle and looked around when a hand cover my eyes. "Bilal?" I whispered. He uncovered my eyes I turned around and gasp a little. He buy Oppo F1S for me. I really need a new mobile and this is my favourite mobile in rose gold color. "You think I forget about our 1st anniversary?" He asked. "You didn't wish me so I thought you forget." I said with a pout. "Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary." He wished me and kissed my pout. "You too." I wished him back after a long passionate kiss. I feel our baby kicked again. "Look someone is also wishing us our first anniversary." I said him resting his hand on my bump.

Present

I looked up and saw Bilal is nowhere. I got up and start looking around as its 10 minutes ago and he didn't come back. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and someone put a cloth on my mouth. I control my breath but can't control it for more than 1 min. I fight to open my eyes but darkness consume me. I heard last words when I close my eyes. "I got you this time and didn't let you go."