Chapter 16

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

It had been two weeks since Bilal was back. Now I was very happy. I had a big smile on my face since then. Thankfully I also didn't have any nightmare and I forgot about him. Tomorrow was Afreen Nikkah and Maham engagement. This two passing weeks were very tired.

Bilal was getting ready for office and I was helping him.

"Angel can you please find my watch. I don't remember where I left it." he said while I was helping him with his tie and he rest his hands on my waist. I remembered that I bought new watch for him and bracelet too.

"Oh! Wait I give you." I opened the drawer where my beauty box was and saw beside its two boxes.

"There your watch." I said giving him his watch.

He took it and wore it. "Don't you like it?" I asked with pout because he didn't say anything.

"Who said you I like it. You know what I love it." he said peaking my pout.

I smiled and said, "I have one more thing for you. Close your eyes and hold your wrist up." He did as I said and placed that bracelet on his wrist.

"Now look."

He opened his eyes and said, "Wow! I'm now your king."

"And I your Queen." I said held my wrist up in front of him and the other hand where my bracelet is.

He placed mine on my wrist and said, "My Queen," and then kiss me slowly but passionate.

He whisper resting his forehead on mine, "I love you."

I smiled and said, "I know."

.........

I was sitting with Maham at her house. She was nervous right now. "Hey don't be nervous. Everything will be ok." I said her tomorrow was her engagement and she was freaking out.

We both had henna in our hands. She nodded her head and I smiled.

The bell was ringing. Khala opened the door and there stood my handsome husband. He greeted everyone and made his way toward me and kissed my forehead. We heard multiple awe at the back. I smile with blushing cheeks.

"Did you eat anything?" he asked. I showed him my hands and he stood up and disappeared in the house.

After 5 mins later Ibrahim came running towards me and said, "Thala go to ktchn." (Khala, go to kitchen.)

I went in the kitchen and saw Bilal standing there.

"You called me?" I asked.

He answered, "Yup! Now eat."

He fed me with his hands. How sweet.

.........

Today was Nikkah of Afreen and engagement of Maham. I was now getting ready for function. Suddenly, I felt a cold chain contact with my neck. I looked into mirror and saw its a beautiful necklace that Bilal placed around my neck.