Chapter 9

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

I was currently at my office doing my work. It was Thursday today. Today we had a meeting in our office but it was not very important so I didn't have to be there. It was 6:45 p.m and there was a knocked at my door.

"Come on in."

The door opened and most handsome man in my eyes after my father, of course, come in my cabin. "Assalam o Alaikum!!" Bilal said.

"Walikum Assalam!" I said.

"I hope you finish all your work because your boss said you are free to go. I want to take you on dinner." said Bilal.

"umm.. Ok." I replied.

"uhh... Bilal m-my car-"

"Don't worry I'll tell my driver to drop your car." said Omair bhai cutting me as he coming in my cabin.

"Thanks Bhai. Allah Hafiz and take care." I said.

"You too. Allah Hafiz!" he said.

As we reached parking lot Bilal opened passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him. He nodded.

"So tell me something about you?" he asked me.

We were now in a restaurant eating dinner. I told my mom when we were driving that Bilal was taking me on dinner.

"Like?" I asked.

"Favourite color? Food? Hobby? Interest?" He asked.

"Rose red and black. Spicy biryani, pasta and chicken soup. Hobby umm... I play football with my friends and have matches. And interest you can see as I am interior designer I like designing." I said.

"Wow!! I didn't know you are football type girl." He said in shocked.

"Now you tell me about yourself." I said.

He said, "Favourite color red and dark chocolate brown. Food I like desi food. My hobbies are spending time with my family and also playing with Iqra. And my interest is in my business I have a dream project of making school for those kids who are special just board have to accept it."

He explained me about his project and I was very impressed from his work. Actually this project was his grandfather's dream, he wanted his grandpa dream to come true as he loved his late grandpa.

We were now headed towards my house. He parked outside and opened my door

"Thanks." I said blushingly.

"That blush makes you more beautiful. I'm happy to know that I'm the reason." He whisper in my ear making me blushed more.

Mom opened the door and greeted us.

"Come inside beta."

"No aunt-"

Mom cut him in stern voice, "Call me mom."

"Ok mom but I have to go tomorrow is meeting at my office."

"Ok beta take care and said my Salam to everyone." mom said.

"Ok mom Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz!!"

I went with him to escort him toward his car.