Chapter 8

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

Today was Wednesday and Omair bhai gave me holidays for my engagement shopping. Yes ladies and gentlemen, you heard right. My engagement with Bilal. My soon to be mother in law wanted me to come with her and Bilal for engagement dress.

Afreen, Rabbia appi and Adeel bhai took Bilal on Men stores while my soon to be mother in law, my mom, Maham and Shifa aunty helped me to choose dress for my engagement. My engagement was on next Saturday.

After our long shopping hours, we finally reached home and I huffed falling myself on my bed. I didn't know how ladies do shopping. My head hit my pillow and sleep consumed me.

Everyone was teasing me which I hated. Whenever someone saw me, started teasing me with the name of Bilal. So I busy myself with work till Friday.

.........

It was Friday and tomorrow would be my engagement. Now my cousins and I had henna. While everyone was rushing here and there. My engagement was held in an open area.

On Saturday

Today was my engagement. All my cousins and friends were in my room.

"Masha'Allah you are looking very beautiful. Bilal jiju will have hard time." said Maham.

"You know I think if he want after seeing you today. He will definitely call Nikkah directly." said Nida appi.

I blushed after hearing their comments. "Ooo!!! Look someone is blushing here after hearing their fiance name. Hmmm." said Nimra bhabi.

"Please don't tease me please." I said with giving my puppy dog face.

"Awww... Cute but give that face to Bilal jiju he then can't resist himself and kissing you senselessly." said Hania and Horain.

They all started laughing at me. I huffed. Mom came in my room with Dua khala. Dua khala was my mom's sister and also Nida appi and Maham mom.

"Masha'Allah you are beautiful. Stop teasing her girls." she said in stern voice last sentence.

They all stopped teasing me and I showed them my tongue making them chuckled at my child behavior.

"I can't believe my daughter have grown up." My mom said with tears in her eyes. Everyone in room awww at my mom.

"It not that I am going to marry today. I'm just going to engaged today. Please don't cry. You will ruined your make up and also mine." I said with tears in my own eyes.

I couldn't believe today was my engagement. Everyone was waiting for my entrance and I was here with my cousins and Atif as they helped me. I grabbed Atif's arm tightly as we entered and lowered my gaze.

"Don't worry appi don't be nervous. Look up at the stage Bilal jiju is waiting for you standing at the stage." said Atif.

I looked up at stage and quickly lowered my gaze again. He really looked more handsome in that suit.

Atif gave my hand to Bilal

Atif gave my hand to Bilal. After talking my hand Bilal whispered in my ear, "You are looking more beautiful in that dress."

I blushed and whisper back, "You too." He chuckled.

The exchange of ring ceremony started. After ceremony everyone started congratulating us.

~~¤¤¤~~

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

Alhamduillah my engagement was done without any obstacle. Now I was with Aiman taking pictures for our engagement album. Everyone was happy and I was on cloud 9 right now.

Everyone was eating lunch as it was noon time function. I and Aiman were also eat in one plate.

"Come Bilal thats not fair feed her with your own hands." said Rabbia and Adeel.

"And you too Aiman bhabi." said Afreen.

She was blushing. We started feed each other and everyone started hooting.

__________

Assalam o Alikum!

Don't forget to give this chapter your precious vote. It will be a huge favor for me.

Also don't forget to comment, giving your positive feedback and share this book with others. It will make me happy.

Allah Hafiz!