Chapter 24

Aiman POV

One more month has passed. My bump is start showing. I'm throwing everything out that I ate in breakfast. I flushed and brush my teeth. I went out of the rest room and saw Maham entered in my room. Her stomach is also growing. Its her 4th month and my 5th month is about to end. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Better." I said her and sit in my bed. She also sit beside me and start talking about babies. We both went out shopping for our babies last Sunday with our husbands. We also have some bodyguards. I remember when I asked Bilal. He said the because its important for me, Maham and our babies. But I didn't get it how its best for us. Bilal is in his office. He have a meeting. He was not going but I made him to go.

After Maham went in her room I lay on my bed and sleep. I wake up when I feel someone massaging my feet. I know who he is. He always do that. "Assalam o Alikum!" I greeted him. "Walikum Assalam!" He greeted me back. He touched my head and said "You are looking pale." "I always look from the 2nd month." He shook his head and said "But today you are looking more pale." "Because I threw out everything I ate in breakfast." He kissed my forehead and asked "How are you feeling now?" "Better." I said him as I sit up and rest my back against the headboard. "But now I want to eat ice cream." I said him. He nodded his head and went out of the room. He come back after 5 mins later with my ice cream. I start eating while he went to the restroom and change in comfortable clothes.

Two weeks has passed. I'm in the car sitting and waiting for Bilal to come back from pharmacy. He is buying my medicines. He took me hospital for check up. Doctors said I'm fine but I couldn't take any stress. There is a knock on my side window. I snapped out of my thoughts and rolled down to see a bagger bagging. I was giving him money when he grab my wrist in his hand in tight grip. I cry out in pain and said "Please leave my hand. Its hurt." I feel my eyes getting wet and tears flowing down. "I'm back for you, kitten." He said and moved the shawl from his face. I looked at him with wide eyes. I closed my eyes and trying to stop my sobbing which is about to leave. I feel his grip on my wrist loose. I opened my eyes and saw no one here. I pulled my wrist to my chest and start rubbing it. My wrist have purple and pink finger marks. I feel someone opened the driver side door. I quickly turned around and saw Bilal. He sit in the car and closed the door. He looked at me and frowned. "What happened? Why are you looking scared?" He asked and noticed my wrist. He took my wrist in his hand and his eyes turned from soft to angry. I whimpered and close my eyes. "Who.Did.This?" He asked in angry voice. I try to tell him but my mind is somewhere else. He start the car and drive in full speed. I didn't say anything just fastened my seatbelt. I learned back in my seat and closed my eyes. I feel the car slow down and stop but I didn't open my eyes. I heard the door opened and closed and again open but this time from my side. I open my eyes and saw from my wet eyes Bilal face is too close to my face as he opened my seatbelt and take my hand in his. He took me inside. He is walking fast. I can't walk fast in this condition. "Bilal." I called him in my quiet voice. "What?" He asked angrily. I swallowed hard and said in my shaky voice "Pl-please sl-ow down." He come a little close to me and picked me in his arms bridal style. I didn't say anything because I know he is very angry and furious. Thank God no one is at home. They went on dinner at Dua aunty house.

He laid me on the bed and start pacing around. I quickly sit up and called him "Bilal?" "Don't tell me he come near to you." He said. I didn't say anything. I looked down at floor. He threw vase on the floor. The vase shattered in many pieces. I whimpered and got up from the bed to stop him before he do many damage and hurt himself. But in the process I feel my foot on one of the piece. "Ya Allah!" I screamed and balanced myself but the piece more went in my foot. Bilal quickly rushed to me and make me sit on the bed. "Oh no." I looked down at my lap and tears are start flowing down from my eyes. He is aiding my foot and apply some cream on my wrist. He quickly went in the washroom to wash his hands. When he went out of the washroom I didn't look up still, fear that he will be angry more. He sit beside me and lift my face up. "Sorry Angel I didn't mean to angry on you. Its just I'm angry that he come to you when I'm not with you." He said. "Please don't be mad and angry like this again." I said in quiet voice. He make lay down on the bed and start picking the pieces of vase.

I turned around and saw him staring at ceiling. He is spaced out. "Bilal." I called him. He hummed and turned around to face me. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I feel his hands in my hairs moving up and down. "What did he say?" He asked. I know who he is talking. "I'm back for you." I whisper and wrap my arms around him tightly. He didn't say anything after this and I'm scared. I know he is angry. "Its not first time I saw him. Before and after our wedding I saw him but didn't see his face just heard his voice. When we went for shopping for our baby I heard his voice that time too." I told him everything in a quiet whisper. I feel his arms around me getting tired. "Don't think about him. Just sleep you are very tired." He said. Its true I'm very tired. I close my eyes and sleep.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I feel her sleep. I put her head on pillow and went to the balcony to make a call. I called my private investigator. "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam! Did you find anything about him?" "Yes, sir. I found out that he was in Australia for 4 and 5 years. He come back to Pakistan this year before your wedding." "Anything else?" "Sir I'm trying to track his location now but he is very smart." "I want his every information and movement soon." I said him and hang up. I turned around and look at my Angel. She is sleeping. I saw time on my cell and went out toward the kitchen. I take dinner for her and me and went in the room. I put the tray on the table and poke her cheeks. She turned her face around. I kissed her forehead and eyelids. She opened her eyes to look at me and close them again. "Angel wake up and eat." I said her. She sit up and rest his head against the headboard. I feed her with my hands. Its in my routine and duty to feed her, help her wearing shoes, massage her and so on.

She is again sleeping after taking her medicines. I kissed her forehead and lay beside her. Her face is paler than usual. Her wrist have faded marks of fingers now. I kissed her wrist and again her forehead and sleep.