Chapter 17

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

I am looking for my angel but I can't find her. I asked mom "Mom, where is Aiman?"

"She have some work to do so she'll be back before dinner."

"But when did she left?"

"An hour ago."

But I didn't saw her leaving. I nodded my head and went to our room. I tried to call angel but she didn't answer. I try again and again but she isn't answering.

She said she had some work to do means she is at her office. I called in her office to ask about her but they said she is not in office. I am now getting worry about her. I call her mom maybe she is with her mother.

"Assalam o Alaikum!"

"Walikum Assalam! How are you and Aiman?"

She was not with her mom thats mean. I talked to her and then she excuse herself as she has some work to do. I was now calling Maham she is my last hope.

"Assalam o Alaikum!"

"Walikum Assalam! Maham is Aiman with you?"

"No bhai she is not. Why something happened?"

"I don't where she is now nd she is answering my call."

"Did something happened to her?"

"No. But last night she kept saying that someone is back."

"Oh my. Don't worry I also try to call her." She said in panicked voice and hang up.

Now we were currently at my office sitting there. I, Adeel, Hamza, Maham, Hameed and Afreen trying to find my angel. Maham was looking tense and kept pacing around.

"What happened Maham you are looking tense and kept pacing around did something happened?" asked Hamza.

She stopped and said, "No."

She then looked toward me, "Bhai you said Aiman is mumbling something. Can you please tell me exactly what happened?"

I looked toward her and told her everything that happened last night. Maham was now looking pale and tears started forming in her eyes and again started pacing around mumbling something.

But I understand some words like 'No' 'He can't' 'Not again'.

Hamza got worried and asked her, "Who you are talking about, Maham?"

She just shook her head and again look at me and said, "Its not my place to tell you what happened in our past but please bhai when she needs someone please protect her from any danger."

Everyone is confused now Adeel asked, "What do mean by danger? And what type of danger?"

She was about to said something but cut off when my phone rung. It was my angel. I couldn't control myself and barked at her angrily. She hang up said she just want to clear her head.

"What did she said?"

"Where is she?" asked everyone.

"She just said that she want to clear her head." I answered.

Maham said, "She must be at football field where we often played."

I quickly got up and said them to go home and didn't tell anyone about her.

I reached at the football field. I saw Aiman sitting there spacing out. I went to her and jerked her up angrily and hugged her burying my face in the crock of her neck and asked, "Why didn't you told me?"

She didn't say anything and kept looking down. I lift her chin up and kissed her forehead, both cheeks, nose and peak at lips. Her tears started flowing down. I hugged her and took her home.

Thankfully no one was at home. My parents went to Adeel house with Hamza, and Afreen was at her friend house. I already text them that Aiman was now with me.

We entered the room and I made her sit on the bed and crouched down in front of her and taking her hands in mine kissed them and said, "You got us worried. I didn't mean to barked at you like that but you didn't tell me anything and also didn't answer my call. Sorry."

She kept looking at me. After 1 mins tears started flowing down her face following her sobbing. I took her and place her in my lap and shushing her. After 35 mins later she kept quiet and after 10 mins later she told me something that I never think happened to my angel. While listening her I tight my hold on her and smoothing her hairs.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

I couldn't keep that to myself so I told him my dreadful past. He didn't disturb me just silent me while smoothing my hairs.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting alone in the room locking myself. My exams were finished now. It had been 1 week and I was now scaring think he might came back and finished what he started. There is a knock on the door.

"Amy opened the door and come outside we are going to calibrate our freedom." said Maham.

I went outside and saw everyone and also him. I panicked and started shaking. Maham noticed and asked me but I just shook my head. Nida appi and Omair bhai was also stand there. I greeted them.

We were in restaurant. I felt a hand on my thigh. It was his hands. He was rubbing my thigh and moving his hand little up. I tensed when he moved a little more up. I quickly stood up, excused myself and went toward ladies toilet. I splash on my face. The door opened and Maham comes.

"Is everything ok?"

I just nod my head. We went out. Maham phone start ringing she excused herself. When I made my way towards our table no one was there except him. I quietly sat on table looking down. He stood up and sat beside me.

He start stroking my cheek, "Why are you ignoring me kitten? We have a lot to finish."

I start shaking. "What happened Hassan bhai? Are you ok Amy? You are shaking badly." said Maham.

"I don't know. She come and sit then start shaking." said Hassan bhai.

Nida appi and Omair bhai come back after 3 mins and took me home.

END OF FLASHBACK