Chapter 7

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

It was Fajr time and I offered prayer and prayed Allah to help me to make this big decision of my life. After prayer, I made my way towards study room and started doing my work for office. There was little work that Omair bhai gave me.

It was 9:15 a.m, I took a quick shower and got ready for my work. I did little make up by applying mascara and lip balm. I wore my dress with white dupatta.

When I made my way downstairs mom was serving breakfast while dad and Atif were eating

"Assalam o Alaikum!" I said. They greeted me back.

"So what do you think beta?" asked my mom.

Now everyone was looking at me.

I took a deep breathe and said, "uh...um if you like him and think that he is best for me then it is 'yes'. What your choice is mine mom and dad."

I hope I made good decision. Ya Allah please.

"I am very happy beta. You said yes." said my mom while hugging me.

I saw time it was 9:45 a.m. "I have to go mom and dad. Allah Hafiz. After all I have to see the decoration of resort too." I said.

"Allah Hafiz!" They said.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

It was 5:45 p.m and I was now sitting in my office and doing my work. My mobile started vibrating and mom's name popped up.

I answered, "Assalam o Alikum!"

She greeted me back. "Well beta Rania called me in afternoon and told me about Aiman decision (she sigh) you can't believe what she said." said my mom in sad voice.

I panicked and asked quietly, "What she said mom?"

Ya Allah I hoped she said yes please ya Allah ple-

"She said YES" said my mom last word in happiness and started laughing.

I also chuckled and said, "Mom you almost gave me heart attacked."

After our long talking, she hanged up and said she had to make preparation and decided our engagement date with Rania aunty. I couldn't wait to make her Aiman Bilal. Mrs. Bilal.

There was a knocked on my door. "Come in." I said.

My assistant come and said, "Assalam o Alaikum! Sir there is an invitation card for you."