Chapter 22

Aiman POV

I wake up and turned around saw Bilal sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead. I know he is tired because he didn't rest yesterday. I sigh and get up. I make bun in my hair and went to restroom to fresh up. I opened the door and saw Bilal stood outside raising his hand about to knock at the door. "Morning." "Morning." I said him. "Breakfast is on the table waiting for you. Go and eat. I'll join you after fresh up." He said. I nodded my head.

I was waiting for him when he stood in front of me and asked "Why you didn't eat?" "Because I want to eat with you." I said him. He sigh and bend in front of me, taking my hands in his and said "You should eat without me." I shook my head and said him "I don't like eating alone." He smiled and start feeding me with his own hands. After breakfast he give me my medicines. I took them. He take tray in the kitchen while I sit on our bed resting my back against the headboard. I unlocked my mobile and start scrolling down on instagram. He sit beside me and take my mobile from my hands. "Bilal?" I winced. "Rest Angel. You are looking pale." He said. I pout at him. He make me rest my head on his lap and start massaging my head. "Please it's best for you." He said. I closed my eyes and sigh.

I wake up and sit up rubbing my eyes. I looked around and saw Bilal using his laptop sitting on the couch. He is doing work by the look he has. I rest my back against the pillow and stare at Bilal. He looked up at me smiled and asked "Why are you staring at me?" I smiled back at him and said "Because you are looking serious and more handsome." He chuckled and said "Are you hungry?" I nodded my head and said "I want to eat nutella." He think about it and said "OK wait here I'll bring it for." I nodded my head. He went out of the room. I sigh and closed my eyes resting my head against the headboard.

I heard the click of the door. I opened my eyes and saw Bilal coming to me with nutella. He give me nutella. "Thanks." I said him and start eat it. "Mention not."

Someone knocked at the door. Bilal opened the door and Iqra come running to me. "Mami!! Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam! How are you?" I asked her as she sit beside me. "Alhamdulillah good and you?" "Me too." "Look like someone forget about me." said Bilal. "Don't worry bro I remember you." said Rabbia appi as she enter the room. "Assalam o Alikum!" She greeted. "Walikum Assalam!" We both greeted her back. She hugged Bilal then come toward me and hugged me. "How are you?" She asked. "Alhamdulillah. And you?" "Me too. But you are pale." She said. "Don't worry, appi. I'm fine." I said her. "Is Adeel here too?" asked Bilal. "Ya he is here too besides everyone is down. He is in living room with Hamza and dad." Bilal nodded his head and said "If you need me call me. I'm going to meet everyone." He went out and appi start talking with me.

I entered the living room with Rabbia appi and greeted everyone. "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam!" Everyone greeted me back. "How are you beta?" asked Shifa aunty. "Alhamdulillah! And you?" "Alhamdulillah! You shouldn't have come here. You must take bed rest beta." said Shifa aunty. "I was bored sitting in the room." I said her. Mom make me comfortably sit on the couch. Everyone start having conversation.

I was walking in the garden, it is night time. Shifa aunty's family went away to their home after having dinner. Bilal is in library doing his office work. I sneaked out of my room because no one let me to step on the floor. I sit on the swing which we have in our garden. "What are you doing here?" asked an angry voice of Bilal. "I was bored." I winced. He shook his head and stood in front of me. "So...?" He asked. "So I think I should take a walk and sit in the garden." I said him as I start swing a little. "Angel." He said softly. I hummed. "Please lets go inside and have a little rest." He said. I shook my head. "What about watching a movie?" He asked. I looked up at him and thought about it. I stand up and said "OK but I will choose." He nodded his head and take me inside to our room.

I'm sitting on the bed resting my back against the headboard. "Which movie you choose?" asked Bilal. "Despicable me." I said. He chuckled and said "You really like animated movies." I nodded my head. He sit beside me wrap his arm around me. I play the movie. I sleep after watching half movie because of tiredness.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I don't like her to walk around in this condition. She almost give everyone heart attack. I turned around and saw my Angel sleeping resting her head on my shoulder. I pick up the laptop and placed it on the night stand. I lay her on the bed properly and kissed her forehead. My phone start ringing, I quickly got up and went out not want to wake up my Angel. It's from my PA. I answered the call, "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam! Sir you have a meeting in half an hour. I try to convince them but they said they want meeting right now. So what we have to do?" "Dad can attend this meeting in my place or not?" "No sir they want to meet the CEO of this company." I close my eyes and asked "Is there any other way?" "No sir." "Can't I have a meeting with them on video chat?" "But sir contract papers, we need your signature." "Why don't you go?" asked a voice behind me. I turned around and saw my Angel with frown on her face. I sigh and about to say something but she beat me and said "Everyone is here Bilal. I'll be OK, don't worry. I promise I take complete rest when you are not there. So please go to your office for me." I again sigh and said "OK." She smiled at me. "I'll be there in 15 mins." I said and hang up.

I went out of the restroom in my suit. Angel come to me with my tie and watch. I put my watch while she tying my tie. I grab her hand and make her sit on the bed. "Please take rest Angel." I said kissing her forehead. She nodded her head. I peaked her lips and said "Allah Hafiz!" "Allah Hafiz!" I went out of our room and knocked on mom room door. "Come in." I went inside and said "Mom I have a meeting. I'll be back in an hour and Aiman is in her room." She nodded her head and said "Don't worry. I'll take good care of her." "Allah Hafiz!" I said kissing her forehead. "Allah Hafiz!"

I entered my room after coming from office and my Angel sleeping. I quickly changed my clothes and went out to take a cup of milk for my Angel. I entered the room with two cups of milk. "Angel wake up." I wake her up. She shook her head "Noo..." "Angel." I said kissing her eyes. She opened her eyes and sit up. I give her milk and quickly drink it. I also drink milk from my cup. I take from her hand at place it on the table. When I turned around and saw again sleeping hugging my pillow. I chuckle and shook my head. I lay beside her and kissed her forehead. I pulled my pillow from her. She cuddle with me. I carefully wrap my arms around her and sleep.