Chapter 11

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

Everything was going ok. Now I was Mrs. Bilal. Today was my bridal shower and bash party. Maham, Hania and Horain were all helping me to get ready.

Bilal was in China but was coming back tomorrow. I hoped his project got accepted.

"Masha'Allah you are looking pretty in that dress

"Masha'Allah you are looking pretty in that dress." said my second mom.

"Thanks." I said.

Everyone was here and enjoying my bridal shower. I cut the cake and everyone started cheering.

The day after tomorrow was my mayo. My functions would started from the day after tomorrow. I didn't have that nightmare one more time that I had before few days of my Nikkah.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I was now returning back to my angel as tomorrow was mayo. I was now just worrying about my project. I hoped everything will be ok. Insha'Allah.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

Today was my mayo and everyone was there around me.

"Masha'Allah you are looking very beautiful

"Masha'Allah you are looking very beautiful. My baby girl." said my mom.

"Thanks mommy."

"Come, my dear sister, lets take picture together and then dance." said Atif.

I took photos with Atif and then he took me on dance floor. After my mayo, everyone was gather in my house.

"You know its feel like yesterday you were a small girl now look up at you. You are now married." said my dad and everyone agree with him.

"I'm going to miss you sis." said Atif.

"Awww don't worry I'm going to miss you too little bro." I said hugging him.

"Now stop being sad everyone you are going to make me cry." said Afeefa while wiping her imaginary tears. Everyone started laughing.

.........

Today was my mehndi. My beautician was here doing my make up and hair.

 My beautician was here doing my make up and hair

"Masha'Allah" everyone said looking at me.

I was now sitting with Bilal at stage for our mehndi ritual. My cousins were dancing along with Bilal cousins. My mom and dad also danced with my parents in law.

"You are looking beautiful Masha'Allah and that smile makes you more beautiful." said Bilal.

I smiled and said, "Thank. You are also looking beautiful."

"Just beautiful not handsome?" I blushed when he said this.

"Tell me?" he asked.

"Umm... We-ell you a-re looki-" I was saying shyingly but cut off when Afreen came towards me and took me on dance floor with her.

I saw Hamza bhai also took Bilal on stage. Now we both were standing in the circle while everyone was dancing in circle around us.

Now we both were again sitting back to our seat. My both moms started ritual and after them everyone came. After rituals, I was sitting with Maham as Bilal was somewhere talking with his brothers and friends. I saw Maham blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked raised my brow at her.

"Noth-nothing at all." she said without looking at my eyes and quickly change the subject.

"So you are now married tell me what are you feeling?" she asked.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now but I'm mostly scared."

"Why are you scared its not like Bilal jiju don't want you he truly loves you. Everyone can tell that." she said.

"It's not about Bilal it's about him." I said with shaky voice.

"I don't want my past to affect my future. You remember when we went mall for my wedding dress shopping and you start teasing me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"When went away from you guys I bumped into a man he has same voice as him. When I looked in his direction no one was here as he vanished in air just like after that incident. Mani I'm scared what if he comes back and do something to Bilal. What if-"

she cut me, "Don't worry stop your 'what if' nothing will happened ok. Forget about everything just enjoy your function and please smile." she said rescuing me and hugged me.

"Thanks Mani. I really need this." I said smiling at her.

"Whenever you need me just give me a call and I'll be there Amy but you know what I don't think you need me because now you have Bilal jiju." she said and quickly run away before I said something. I made pout.

"Don't pout angel." whispered Bilal in his deep voice in my ear from behind. I jumped up and put my hand on my heart and blushed. He chuckled.

"Don't laugh." I said glaring at him.

"You look cute when you glare." he said again chuckled and pinched my pink cheeks. I pouted more.

"Awww..." Everyone awe at us and my eyes were now wide and tomato red cheeks.

How could I forget everyone was here. Now I wished that ground swallowed me. I didn't want to embarrass. Now everyone was laughing and giving us their blessing.

__________

Assalam o Alakium!

I don't if I should say that sentence again for voting and commenting. I know you all are bored from this line but please don't forget to hit on the star button.