Chapter 2

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

My name was Bilal Ahmed. I was 25 years old. I had anger issues. I was a CEO of my dad's company after all I was the eldest one in my family but I had to work more hard to take the company on top list of best companies.

I had a twin sister Rabbia who was married to my best buddy Adeel who was also like a brother to me. They had a beautiful daughter Iqra who was 4 years. I also had one brother Hamza and a younger sister Afreen. They were 23 years old and Afreen was engaged with Adeel's younger brother Hameed who was 24 years old.

While I was getting ready for the wedding of my dad's business friend's younger son, there was a knock on my bedroom door and soft yelling of my sweet mom Imman, "Are you ready Bil?"

I groaned I really hated this nickname. I heard my mom laugh on the other side of the door.

"Yes, Mom."

"We are leaving beta you know the venue?" said my mom.

"Yes, mom I know."

"Ok."

I had sometimes difficulties with my things to find them. I hoped I soon found an angel who was meant to be for me who knew where was my things just like my mom. Insha'Allah I would find her soon. With that beautiful thought I left to attend the wedding.

When I entered the hall is beautifully decorated, songs were playing in the background and some girls and boys were dancing. I quickly found my parents and went towards them they were talking with his friend whose son's getting married.

My dad said, "Bilal he is my business partner Yousaf."

"Assalam o Alaikum!!  Uncle" I said.

He greeted me back. Then they starting to talks about business. I saw Hamza, Adeel and Hameed sitting on one table. I quickly went toward them greeted them and sat with them. We all were talking about something when my eyes caught an angel walking towards dance floor and hugging everyone.

I knew it was unappropriated but I couldn't handle myself to stare at her beautiful angelic face.

"Masha'Allah" I mumbled hope no one hear me because of music. But no my idiot friends and brothers heard me. And followed my gaze in the direction where i was staring and started teasing me.

"I think we finally find a bhabi. Wait till mom know." said Hamza.

"What mom knows?" said my mom out of nowhere my whole family came and sat at the table and was looking confused.

"Mom you know what! Bhai finally found a daughter in law for you." said idiot Hameed while I was feeling my checks getting hot.

"Who is she? Did I know her? Tell me? Where is she? I am-" Mom started.

Dad stopped her by saying, "Dear, Bilal will tell us right beta?"

Now everyone on the table looked at me. "There she is on the stage with groom." said Hamza.

Everyone turned around and mom started squealing like a teenage girl. And mumbling 'Masha'Allah' over and over again. What could I say she was beautiful.

"I hope she is single." said my twin.

I felt anger when she said that. I was burning with anger when little Iqra jumped and sat on my leg. I quickly clammed down and didn't want to scare her. "Boyfend, dats men you il foget abut me?"(Boyfriend, that's mean you will forget about me?) asked my little princess.

"No, never princess I will forget about you. I promise." And then I stared at the beauty who was dancing on the stage.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

We reached the hall where mehndi ceremony held. All my cousins were at dance floor dancing. I quickly greeted my elders and then groom and then made my way toward dancing floor and greeted everyone 'Assalam o Alaikum' while hugging them. We all started dance on 'Mehndi hai rachne wali' and 'Laththe di chadar' with lodi.

Then we all danced on medley we made, one by one. Then the actual ritual started while everyone was busy with ritual a woman come to me, "Assalam o Alaikum! Masha'Allah, you are looking very beautiful beta."

I start blushing and said while looking down, "Walikum AsSalam! Thank you."

She start laughing and introduced herself "My name is Imman. Imman Ahmed. Whats your name?"

"umm....uh-uh Aiman Salil." I said still blushing.

"Masha'Allah thats pretty name for a pretty girl just like you." She said.

"Thanks aunty."

Now I was hundred percent look like a tomato because I became shy whenever someone praised me.

Ya Allah!! Please have some mercy on little girl like me.

My mom came then I introduced them and quickly excused myself and went out for some fresh air.

__________

Assalam o Alaikum!!!!!!

I hope you like this chapter.

Please tell me about it how far you like it. 😊

P.S, don't forget to hit on the star button for vote. I'll be happy if you vote for it.