Keith Heat (part 2)

Warning: Bad smut

"Oh god your so cute" Lance said. He kissed Keith. Keith kissed back immediately. Lance picked up Keith and pinned him on the wall. Lance licked his lips for enterance which Keith gladly gave. Lance explored Keith's mouth. After a couple of minutes, they pulled away, gasping for air. Lance took Keith to his room.

He put Keith on his bed and started to kiss him hard. Lance licked Keith's lips. Keith opened his mouth and let Lance explore his wet cavern. Once they were done heavily making out, they took off all their clothes... including their boxers.

Lance started to pump Keith's dick.

"A-ah m-more" Keith moaned. Lance pumped harder and faster. Keith was so close to his climax. When he was about to cum, Lance stopped.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Keith asked. Lance grabbed Keith and turned him so he was face down on the bed. Keith's ass was in the air. Lance put three fingers in front of Keith's mouth.

"Suck." Keith didn't need to be asked twice. He started to suck on his fingers. Once they were wet enough, Lance put one finger in Keith's entrance. He then eventually put in another finger.

"More!" Keith moaned. Lance put his third finger in and started pushing his fingers in deep. He eventually hit that certain spot.

"A-AH LANCE! RIGHT THERE!" Keith screamed. Thank god these walls are sound proof. Lance took out his fingers and angled his dick near his entrance.

"Ready?" Lance asked. Keith nodded and Lance pushed in. Keith grabbed the sheets as Lance started to thrust slowly into him. He eventually started to thrust faster and deeper, trying to find that spot again. Once he hit it, he got the most sexiest reaction ever.

"LANCE! FUCK ME THERE! AAH!" Keith screamed. Lance started to thrust in that certain spot which was driving Keith crazy. Lance and Keith were close to cuming.

"I don't know how long I can keep up with this Keith." Lance said as he thrusted.

"Cum inside me." He said. I blushed and did as he said. We both came at the same time. I pulled out and fell onto the bed.

"We should do that more often."

"Lance."

"Yeah Keith?"

"I love you." Keith said as he kissed me. I pulled away and said...

"I love you too!"

I literally suck at writing smut but I hope you enjoyed!