Chapter 11 | caught

You find out all that information a few days ago, now you're back in the shop, and you're snooping around all Undertakers stuff, looking for his old glasses. You were getting more and more suspicious of his feelings for you, and your feelings for him were beginning to grow. You were just chilling upstairs looking through old boxes, mainly old documents about funerals and dodge the clients. Undertaker really liked to take precautions didn't he? If he had anything it's really well hidden. So there you sat, in the floor, next to the selves with two boxes open, humming random tunes that popped into your head.

"Green eyes... glasses... legend in previous line of work... what could that be?" You said to yourself.

You heard the shop door close, meaning the client had left. But then it re-opened. Just as you found what you were looking for.

You laughed to yourself and put on his old glasses.

"Woah! He really is blind without these..." you said to yourself.

You decided to go see who was here, so you stumbled down the stairs and ran into the door frame on the way in. Through the blurry vision of Undertakers glasses you could see the blobs of Ciel and Sebastian.

"Ciel! Sebastian! You're back! Found my killer yet?" You asked.

Everyone turned to look at you. Undertaker looked a little shocked that you'd found his glasses so fast.

"Huh? Oh no, sorry. This case is proving to be very challenging" Ciel said.

"That's cool, just let me kill him for killing me" you said.

"Well what brings you back here Earl Phantomhive?" Undertaker asked.

As they chatted about who knows what, your mind began to wander. Actually... in those boxes you find some stuff with the name Phantomhive on it. Maybe that would be worth a look.

As Ciel was discussing stuff with undertaker, Sebastian sat down beside you.

"Lovely to see you again lady (y/n)" he said.

"You too" you replied, flicking the glasses on top of your head.

"Is Undertaker treating you well?"

"Yeah, would you believe he actually doesn't laugh at times, and sleeps in until midday sometimes? He never stuck me as such a... normal person" you laughed.

"Well, he is rather surprising... I don't know much about him apart from the fact he's known the Phantomhives for years" Sebastian said.

"He has?"

"That's what the young lord has told me"

"Interesting..."

"Also, I don't remember you having glasses"

"They're not mine, I just found them upstairs" you said.

It was silent for a moment.

"Do you happen to know why Undertaker always hides his eyes? Or any of his past? He won't tell me" you asked.

"I'm afraid not lady (y/n)"

"Sebastian, lets go" Ciel said.

"Yes my lord. It was nice talking to you (y/n)"

"You too. Bye guys"

And with that they left.

"Now where exactly did you find those?"

You picked up his glasses and jumped onto his desk, sitting in front of him.

"In a box. I got curious. And everything was so unorganised" you said.

"Well, it is a bit cluttered around here" he laughed.

"Put them on"

"Wait what?"

"Put them on! I wanna see! Plus, then you'd be able to see me properly"

You forced his glasses on, and pushed his fringe back.

Then what seemed like a starring contest started. For you, you'd just seen a new look for undertaker that suited him very well. Glasses mads him look... more attractive, you could say.

But for him, his blurry vision had been cleared. And he could finally see how beautiful you actually were. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair that framed your face perfectly, your glowing (e/c) eyes that shined like stars and your adorable smile. He fold himself fall deeper in love at that moment, as well as his cheeks go pink.

"Woah, you don't look half bad" you said.

"Y-you look... a lot less blurry. And... so much... prettier" he said, having trouble finding the right words.

Your cheeks went red, and you awkwardly looked away.

"T-thank you"

It was silent for a moment.

"It's almost lunch time, I'll make something" you said, jumping off the desk and heading back upstairs.

Before you went to the kitchen, you took one last look in that box.

"Huh?"

You pulled out 5 photos two were labeled Phantomhive, one was quite obviously of Ciel when he was little. The other looked like Ciel all grown up, maybe it was his dad?

The other three, they were labeled as 'Spears', 'Knox' and 'Sutcliff'.

One was if a man with black hair in a suit and with a long stick thing, he had rectangle shaped glasses, and looked very bored. The next was of a blonde, he had a lawnmower for some reason and looked like he was a naturally happy person. And the last was of a... you actually couldn't tell. They had makeup, and long hair as well as heels and the coat and hips of a girl, but the shoulders and clothes of a boy. They were in red with sharp teeth, wielding a chainsaw.

Actually, now that you look at them... you'd seen the red one before. On rooftops hanging out with the other two, or running past to get somewhere in a rush.

"Sutcliff huh? Maybe you have some answers"