Chapter 22 | location

Adrian had looked all over London, and had found no trace of you. So his first thought was to go to Ciel, he was the one looking for your killer so he must have a lead of some kind.

"He had messy brown hair, a deep voice, he was tall with brown eyes and a cloak" Adrian explained as he paced up and down Ciels office.

"That's the man alright, he's been the one behind all the strange killings too. He belongs to a cult, one that's obsessed with ridding the world of evil, although I think there must have been a mess up since (y/n) hasn't done anything bad" Ciel explained.

"A cult? That explains a lot. But doesn't that mean there'll be more than one person, (y/n) is outnumbered"

"I'm afraid so"

Adrian sat down and put his head in his hands, stressed and scared for your safety.

"I've never seen you so... scared" Ciel said.

"Well... when the person you love is taken to god knows where you tend to get a little... uneasy" he replied.

The door opened and Sebastian walked in with a few papers.

"I've found something. This cult has three meeting spots, they've been seen performing some kind of ritual in the woods, they hide out in an old abandoned theatre hall they re-built and they also hide out in abandoned buildings in the dodgy part of town" he explained.

"Well I'd guess they'd take any kidnapped victims to the hall, if they've built it up they'd have all their stuff there. I say that's where she's been taken, the question is, what abandoned hall is it? There's multiple around here" Ciel replied.

Sebastian looked over at Adrian who was definitely having a mental breakdown in his head as he sat there wallowing in pity.

"I've never seen him like this..." Sebastian whispered to Ciel.

"He must have really fallen for her, I'm surprised. I didn't think someone as... crazy as him could even fall in love" Ciel replied.

"It must have taken a toll on him"

"Sure seems like it"

There was a sudden crash down the hall, that sounded like a door slam open, followed by running footsteps and heavy breathing as everyone in the room jumped and looked toward the source of the noise. It was Grell, he's burst into the room and stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked, a salty time in his voice.

"(Y/n)- to die list- and, holy shit I can't breathe" she puffed, catching her breath.

"What about (y/n)?" Adrian said, jumping up at the sound of your name.

"Well, I asked around with the other reapers. Ronald said he saw a girl with (h/c) hair behind carried by a cloaked man while reaping a soul last night. And today I was assigned that I have to kill a cloaked man with brown hair and brown eyes in an abandoned hall in a few days. It says he's part of a cult. Judging from the to die list and what Ronald said I think I know where she is!" Grell explained.

Everyone rushed over and looked at her to die list. And sure enough, it was your killer.

"But that's ages away!" Ciel said.

"If leave now we can get to her sooner" Adrian asked.

"In a day or two to be exact" Grell added.

"Right lets head out" Ciel said.

"Master I'd suggest you stay here and be prepared for her when we return. The manor is the closest and of she's hurt it would be best to bring her back here. It's much to dangerous, and this is a cult we're dealing with" Sebastian said.

Ciel thought for a moment, he was right, he definitely did want to see another cult.

"Alright, make sure she returns as soon as possible"

And with this words, the three were off to try and find you. And save you from the sorrow you were currently in.