1 (Prologue)

"Why can't you get pregnant, Omega? I'm done trying with you!", the angry Alpha shouted at Hoseok and shoved him down onto the Omega's nest.

"There's nothing wrong with me! Maybe you're the problem!", Hoseok regretted those words as soon as they left his mouth. His heat making him in tune to the Alpha's scent. His Alpha was beyond pissed. An Omega cannot just insult an Alpha and get away with it. Hoseok knew he wasn't going to get let off easy, especially because he was in heat.

"I've had enough of you.", the Alpha said. He dusted himself off and left the den.

Hoseok was trying to keep himself from breaking down. He longed for an Alpha that would treat him right and help him through his heats. Zitao was not that Alpha.

At least he wouldn't be stuck with him for long. Hoseok planned to escape the pack that night.

Sure, being in the woods during his heat probably wasn't the best idea, but he didn't want to stay with the EXO pack any longer.

Soon, he wouldn't have to worry about Zitao and his abusive ways. He would soon begin his life as a loner Omega without the safety of a pack. He would have to wait for the cover of night to escape, so for now he laid back in his nest and attempted to sleep his current problem away.