7

Jin had began to warm up to Hoseok ever since that day in the woods. Time had passed and Hoseok became like one of them.

Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung were all sitting around the fire pit. The others were out on a hunting trip and had taken the pups with them. The three were huddled together to keep warm. A fire was ablaze due to the coming of autumn weather.

Hoseok hadn't been feeling well for the past couple of days. He was sick in the mornings and was tired way too often. He dreaded the thought of being pregnant. It's not like he didn't want Yoongi's child, it's more the fact that it could be Zitao's. Zitao had helped him through most of his heat. Yoongi had only been there for the last day. He was becoming increasingly worried.

Taehyung and Jin must have sensed his worry.

"Hoseok, are you okay?", Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine. I just need to think.", he answered quickly.

"Hoseok, please tell us. You are part of the pack now. We want to help each other.", Jin encouraged.

"I don't want to worry you."

"Please, Hoseok?", Taehyung asked.

"Fine.", Hoseok pulled away from the other two, leaving just Jin for Taehyung to wrap his arms around. "I think I might be pregnant."

Jin's eyes widened. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you."

"But I don't know for sure if it's going to be Yoongi's."

"Why wouldn't it be?", Taehyung asked, confused.

"There was this Alpha from my old pack who was assigned to me. He would help me with my heats and I would help with his ruts. He could never get me pregnant no matter what we tried."

"Oh.", Jin whispered.

"Besides, Yoongi only helped me the last day of my heat.", Hoseok said.

"So it's probably the other Alpha's.", Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded.

"How are you planning to tell Yoongi?", Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. I really want to tell him. He deserves to know."