3

"Do you smell that?", Jin asked Taehyung who was currently on the groud playing with the pups. It may have been night time, but the pups seemed to never run out of energy.

The effeminate Alpha gently shook Baekhyun and Sehun off his lap and stood up next to Jin.

"It smells strongly of an Omega. Maybe one is in heat nearby."

"I know, but why is it so close?" Jin questioned.

Taehyung gasped, ignoring Jin's question. "Namjoon and Yoongi are back!"

Taehyung ran to the camp entrance and sure enough, there were Namjoon and Yoongi, who was carrying what was clearly an Omega in heat.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jin asked angrily.

Namjoon lowered his eyes sheepishly. He may be the Pack Alpha but sometimes his Omega was more intimidating than him. Regardless, everyone still loved Eomma Jin.

"Yoongi and I found him in our territory and he was in heat so he posed no threat. We couldn't just leave him.", Namjoon said.

Jin scoffed. "I'm sure he would've been fine. I won't allow you to bring him into camp anyway. In case you forgot, we have pups."

"Don't be like that Jin. They are just trying to help.", Taehyung reasoned.

Jin turned around and walked back to his and Namjoon's den but not without slightly bending over and accentuating his ass before entering the den.

Namjoon gulped. "I gotta go. Yoongi, will you be okay handling——? Wait, where'd they go?"

Taehyung and Namjoon spotted Yoongi carrying the Omega into his den on the other side of camp.

Namjoon breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright. He knows what he's doing so I'm not worried."

Namjoon jogged off to catch up with Jin, leaving Taehyung alone. The pups had fallen asleep by the fire pit. He walked back over to them and picked them up.

"Let's get you two into bed.", Taehyung cooed softly to the pups.

The truth is, Taehyung had known he wanted pups since Sehun and Baekhyun came into their lives. The only thing is that he wanted to be the one to take care of them. He didn't want to dominate an Omega. He didn't want an equal either. He wanted to be the submissive one for a change. He always told himself how much of a failure of an Alpha he was. If only he were born an Omega, him and Jungkook probably would've been mates considering how close they are. Taehyung blushed at the thought. Although it was possible, two Alphas becoming mates was frowned upon.

But then again, the BTS pack currently only had one Omega. Which of course the Alphas took turns sharing their ruts with him, but when Jin was in heat, only Namjoon could have him. It was an odd system but it worked for them.

Taehyung walked with the little pups wrapped in his arms into the den he shared with Jimin and Jungkook.

The other two Alphas were already asleep, seeing as it was late at night, so Taehyung cuddled up to the pups away from them and fell asleep.