4

"Are you sure you want this, Omega?"

The said Omega thrashed back and forth on the floor of Yoongi's den.

"Yes! Please, Alpha!"

Yoongi's eyes glazed over and all he could focus on was breeding. He leaned down next to his ear.

"Don't worry, Omega. I'll fill you up so good, I'll make sure you get pregnant with my pups."

"Yes!"

Yoongi got to work on satisfying the Omega. He hasn't been with any other Omega besides Jin, so this was sure to be interesting.

***

"Go to sleep. It's just getting later. I bet it's been a long day for you anyway." Yoongi gently layed down next to the beautiful auburn-haired Omega.

"Thank you, Alpha. You are much nicer than anyone I have met before."

"You're welcome. By the way, my name is Yoongi. Sorry I didn't tell you before."

"I'm Hoseok.", That was all he could say before he fell asleep.

***

Hoseok and Yoongi had slept the whole night through and a little past morning. It was obvious Hoseok's heat was already over. Yoongi opened his eyes when a particularly bright beam of sunlight lit up the inside of the otherwise dark den. Hoseok was still wrapped up in his arms, sleeping peacefully. He gently poked the Omega's cheek.

"Wake up.", Yoongi whispered.

Hoseok groaned but opened his eyes. When he saw the Alpha, he smiled.

"Good morning, Alpha.", he said softly.

For a couple minutes, they allowed each other to fully wake up. Hoseok's head resting against Yoongi's chest and Yoongi's arms wrapped securely around Hoseok.

Hoseok decided to break the silence. "Thank you for bringing me back to your camp. There is no way I could ever go back to mine."

Yoongi moved his arm so he could stroke that soft auburn hair. "Why's that? You don't have to tell me if you're not ready."

"No, I need to tell you.", He took a deep breath and continued. "My Alpha was not very nice. His only goal was to get me pregnant. He was always really rough during my heats and he did things to me that I didn't like. So, I ran away."

Yoongi was surprised to hear that. "Well, now that you're here with me, I can protect you." He kissed Hoseok's cheek. "I'm sure the others will except you into our pack."

Hoseok's smile grew. "Thank you, Alpha."

"Just call me Yoongi."

***

The whole pack besides Yoongi was sitting around the fire pit. Usually, they would be enjoying breakfast at this time.

"We didn't...uh...exactly catch anything to eat. Sorry. We just got distracted with helping the Omega."

Jin rolled his eyes. "That Omega isn't even part of our pack and it's seems like you're more worried about him than us."

"It's okay, Jin. Taehyung and I can go catch something real quick. Come on, Tae." Jungkook jumped up and motioned with his hand for his friend to follow.

Once the two Alphas left, it was just Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and the two pups. The two pups crawled onto Jin's lap, obviously hungry. Pups could only shift into human babies when the situation was dire, such as hunger or pain. When Jin noticed the pups shift into humans, his maternal instincts kicked in.

"Namjoon, I don't think I can produce enough milk for the both of them."

Namjoon wrapped his arms around his mate's waist.

"I wouldn't worry, Jin. You ate yesterday."

"That was in the afternoon."

Jimin, who had been oddly quiet, spoke up. "Do you want me to leave?"

Jin looked at him. "If you don't mind."

Jimin left to go catch up with his two friends.

Jin looked down at the two babies in his arms. He leaned back against Namjoon and let the tiny humans do their thing. He knew he had been a little harsh last night and he was sorry, but of course he wouldn't admit it out loud. He had a reputation to uphold anyway.