13

Ever since Namjoon's speech, Hoseok had been feeling on edge. Did his old pack hate him that much? Its not like he was the only Omega in the pack. They had Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo. If they wanted to reproduce that badly, they could always use them. Hoseok felt bad for even thinking that, but Hoseok was mated now and pregnant. He didn't need all this stress in his life. It was bad for the pup.

Yoongi had been very good to him. Hoseok had a lot of faith in his Alpha. He knew he would protect him if the camp were to get attacked. Hoseok really didn't want to think about it.

That night, he went to sleep in his Alpha's arms; worried about what was to come.

***

*A few months later*

The attack never came. Instead, Hoseok gave birth to a tiny and adorable pup. All was well in the BTS pack, for now.

"What are we going to name him?", Yoongi asked while holding the little pup who had the same eyes as him.

Hoseok tiredly opened his eyes. "What do you think?"

Yoongi smiled fondly at his Omega then back down at his beautiful Omega son. "He needs a soft-sounding name."

Hoseok blinked up at his Alpha., "Because he's an Omega?"

Yoongi laughed quietly, "No, because he is gentle. Like you."

A single tear rolled down the new mother's cheek. Yoongi handed the pup to Hoseok and settled down next to him. All the sudden, Hoseok got an idea.

"How about something foreign sounding?"

Yoongi put a protective arm around his mate's and rested his head against his. "I like that idea."

"How about Luhan? I think I've heard the name before somewhere."

"It's perfect."

Hoseok gazed down at his pup. "Hi, Luhan. Welcome to our family."

The little pup--Luhan--continued to sleep peacefully.

***

"Yoongi! Wake up!"

Namjoon came barging into Yoongi and Hoseok's den, rather loudly. Yoongi was instantly awake. He glared at Namjoon. His protective Alpha instincts kicked in. His Omega and his newborn were still sleeping.

"Namjoon. I swear if it isn't important..."

The leader seemed to remember they weren't alone in the den and lowered his voice. "Jin is freaking out. We can't find Sehun and Baekhyun anywhere."

***

"Can you smell their scents anywhere?", Yoongi asked the heavily pregnant Omega.

"No! I can't smell them anywhere! My babies are gone!", Jin screamed.

Namjoon tried to calm him down by shushing him, but it was no use. The Omega was hysterical.

"Jin, sweetie. It'll be okay. We're going to find them. There's no use worrying about it now. Stress isn't good while you're pregnant."

"Do you really think I can think about myself when my babies are missing?", Jin was fuming now.

Namjoon sighed and guided Jin to sit down. "Let the Alphas take care of it. Okay babe?"

Jin seemed to calm down at that. He looked up at his Alpha with teary eyes. "Please find them."

Namjoon nodded. "We will. I love you, Jin."

Just then, a loud growl sounded through the camp. Namjoon's head snapped up. At the entrance of the camp stood a tall, blonde Alpha in human form. Behind him was a smaller Alpha with jet black hair. To the right of the smaller was a brunette Alpha who looked very young. The blonde one stepped forward.

"I heard this pack was the one who took away an Omega from my second in command. Is that right?", his smooth deep voice had Jin shivering. Namjoon glared.

"What do you want from us?", Namjoon growled back.

The blonde laughed, "What do you think?"

Yoongi stepped forward, directly in front of the blonde. "You're not getting my Omega. He's mated already. You wouldn't want him."

The small black-haired Alpha stepped forward. "I don't want him. I want his pup. I know he gave birth and I have reason to believe it is mine."

Jin shakily stood up. "Are you the ones who took my pups?"

"Jin, please stay out of this.", Yoongi stated authoritatively.

The black-haired Alpha smiled. "Of course I took them. And you're not getting them back unless you hand over Hoseok's pup."

Yoongi growled threateningly. "No! Get out of our camp!"

The young brunette Alpha, who had stayed quiet this whole time, spoke up. "I agree. I think we should go. We'll come back later."

"Shut up, Jongin, my incompetent son! You have no right to speak here.", the blonde hissed.

The black-haired Alpha looked thoughtful. "Yifan, calm down. I have an idea." He looked back to Yoongi. "We'll give you the rest of the day to decide what you want to do. Until then, we'll keep the two pups with us. We'll be back."

With that, the three Alphas turned and made their way out of BTS's territory.