10

Namjoon tore past the older Alpha so fast that it left Yoongi disoriented for a couple seconds. He shook his head trying to come up with a plan. He could feel his composure completely slip when he saw his best friend pounce on his Omega. He could tell Hoseok was frightened by Namjoon. There was no point in trying to reason with him now.

"Get off him!", Yoongi threatened.

The leader didn't seem to hear him, or if he did, he ignored him.

Yoongi threw himself on top of Namjoon. Once Namjoon felt the weight, he let go of Hoseok and thrashed around to try to get Yoongi off him.

Namjoon flipped their position to pin Yoongi on the ground, glaring down at him.

"Namjoon, please! You don't want Hoseok! You have Jin! Remember?"

At the mention of Jin's name, his grip weakened and he had an unreadable expression on his face.

Yoongi used this moment of weakness to escape from underneath Namjoon.

Namjoon made no move to stop him.

Hoseok worriedly got up and stepped towards the two Alphas. Yoongi quickly ran to his side.

"Are you alright?", he asked frantically.

Hoseok blinked up at him. This was the first time Yoongi had openly expressed concern for him. He was so touched. He felt tears prick his eyes.

The sight of tears in his Omega's eyes worried the Alpha. "Hoseok? Why are you crying?" He reached down to gently wipe his face.

Hoseok shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine. I'm just very thankful you saved me." He leaned over to softly kiss Yoongi's cheek. The action making Yoongi's heart swoon. He never thought he would feel so much emotion for one person. He used to hate the thought of having kids, but maybe having a family with Hoseok wouldn't be half as bad as he thought.

Hoseok's warm smile faded when he looked over Yoongi's shoulder at Namjoon. Oh yeah, Yoongi had almost forgotten.

Namjoon was laying on the ground writhing back at forth, crying out quietly for Jin.

Yoongi stepped away from his Omega to help Namjoon up.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi! I don't know what happened to me! I didn't mean to scare Hoseok! I swear I'd never cheat on Jin! I love him! I love him so much!"

Yoongi wrinkled his nose at the stench of his friend in rut. "Okay. Whatever. I forgive you. Let's get back to camp so you can see Jin."

Namjoon perked up a bit at that. He ran off in the direction of the camp, leaving the couple to themselves.

Yoongi awkwardly turned back to Hoseok. "So...I'm sorry about earlier. I was just confused and I didn't feel ready for that kind of responsibility. I mean, we haven't known each other for that long and I felt like it was maybe rushing things, but then Jin helped me realize that I was a part of this too and it wasn't your choice to get pregnant. For that, I'm sorry. I've done some thinking and I know for sure that I'm ready to raise a family with you, my Omega. Only if you share the same desires, of course."

There was a minute of silence after Yoongi spoke. Hoseok didn't know how to respond.

"Oh Yoongi. I thought I would have to raise my children by myself. I'm so glad you came around to the family idea. I just don't know what else to say except I am incredibly thankful that you still want me as your mate. I love you so much, my Alpha."

Yoongi put his hands around Hoseok's waist and leaned in to connect their lips in a slow, loving kiss. Hoseok moves his arms to drape over the other man's shoulders.

Hoseok let out a quiet moan. Yoongi abruptly pulled back, thinking something was wrong.

"Is everything okay?"

Hoseok blushed. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..."

Yoongi let his gaze wonder to Hoseok's slick-coated thighs and let out a short laugh.

"Oh, I see. I turned you on, didn't I?", he remarked, a smug grin on his face.

Hoseok's face turned a darker shade of red.

"My little Omega is so cute when he's embarrassed."

Hoseok lightly slapped his arm as Yoongi just laughed again.