11

-slight time skip-

Namjoon had managed to get Jin pregnant during his rut. He made a big deal out of the whole thing; telling everyone in the pack. His pride was overwhelming. Jin on the other hand, was having trouble combatting his worries and doubts. This was his first time being pregnant after all.

It was a good thing he wasn't alone. Hoseok was now almost a month pregnant. He and the other Omega were getting a lot closer lately. With them both being pregnant and their Alphas being best friends, it was hard to avoid talking to each other.

Hoseok and Jin were currently leaning against each other in the latter's den. Hoseok had his head tucked in Jin's shoulder, inhaling his calming motherly scent.

"Jin.", the younger Omega said.

"Hmm", the older Omega hummed in acknowledgment.

"I am just curious. Why didn't you want to get pregnant before?"

Jin sighed before answering. "I have two pups I have to take care of already. I just wasn't ready, but as soon as Namjoon went into rut, I couldn't not want to have his pups." He chuckled a bit. "Of course I have no regrets now. I am perfectly content. Besides, I don't have to worry too much about Sehun and Baekhyun because Taehyung normally watches out for them. I trust him completely."

Hoseok thought for a second. "Do you think Taehyung was meant to be an Alpha?"

Jin tensed, obviously surprised by the question. He smiled softly and petted Hoseok's red hair. "I really don't know. But I see what you're saying. He isn't the stereotypical Alpha for sure. He seems more of a Beta to me."

Hoseok nodded. "I kind of feel bad for him, you know? It's clear he doesn't want to be an Alpha if he's always willing to talk care of the pups."

Jin shrugged. "We love him either way."

Hoseok was about to say something else when a pleasantly familiar scent hit his nose. "I guess our mates are back."

"Good. I'm hungry."

Hoseok smiled. He was beyond grateful that all of this had happened to him. He had a caring mate, a growing pup inside him and he never had to worry about finding food. He was safe and happy here. He could only hope that this would last.

:::
***Author's Note*** 💖

I just wanted to thank you guys for 3K READS!! I honestly never thought this story would get so many reads. Regardless, I am incredibly thankful for anyone who votes or even just reads this story! THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻😁😁😁🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻