Chapter One

"Welcome back to Martin High everybody!" Mr. Bram, our principal, exclaims joyously. Mitch and Scott groan beside me making me smile. "As you guys know Mrs. Koop will not be here this school year," More students including myself groan, "So I'm happy to introduce your new teacher, Avi Kaplan."

A man in his early 20's walks in and I hear girls behind me swoon as Mitch gasps. "Hello everybody! I'm Avi Kaplan but please call me Mr. Kaplan." He smiles as Scott leans forward to rest his chin on his hand.

"Hot damn," Mitch whispers making Mr. Kaplan smile and wink. Mitch's cheeks turn a dark shade of crimson as I smirk. He's hot as hell. His brown hair is pulled back in a bun, his beard is primmed and perfect, his deep voice makes my heart pound, and his green eyes are piercing.

"I'm so excited to be your teacher this year, now let's get started. Each of you will get a syllabus that needs to be signed by your parents, but I'm sure that's nothing new to you since you are all seniors." Mr. Kaplan says passing out the sheets of paper.

As he gets closer to our desks Mitch practically falls out of his chair watching him with a dreamy gaze. "Mitch fucking control yourself." I hiss as Mr. Kaplan places the paper on his desk. I look up at him only to see a smirk on his face.

The two of us hold each other's gazes which results in me biting my lip nervously. He blinks and tears his eyes away from me to continue passing out papers. "What the hell was that?" Scott asks leaning over my desk so Mitch could hear.

"I um...I have no idea." I mumble trying to control my burning cheeks. "Welp he's definitely not gay, so I guess I'm stuck with you Scottie Boy," Mitch says making Scott roll his eyes. "What do you mean?" I ask pressing my thumb against my bottom lip.

"Umm Kitty he was looking at you like he wanted to bend you over his desk and-" "Mitchell Grassi! He's a teacher!" I whisper-yell, biting my lip again. "So? He's only like four years older than us. It's obviously not a problem for him." Mitch continues, gesturing with his eyes towards Mr. Kaplan.

I turn to see what he means and sure enough, he's staring at me with longing and passion burning in his eyes. He snaps his eyes away from me when I catch him though and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Oh damn, Mr. Daddy has it in for you Kitty." Mitch purrs making Scott laugh. "Shut up Mitch," I mumble, shoving the syllabus in my English binder. "I'm going to call out attendance now." Mr. Kaplan says grabbing the sheet off of his desk.

I zone out but I listen for my name. "Kirstin?" "Here, but please call me Kirstie." I raise my hand and his gaze rakes over me. He calls out another name but his eyes are still on me. I try to act like I don't notice until his lingering gaze flickers away from me.

I turn back to look at him now and I meet his eyes. "Alright everyone I'm going to tell you a little about myself..." Mr. Kaplan sits on his desk and begins to speak, but I don't listen.

Was he really looking at me like that? He's like four years older than me, it's completely unprofessional. Though these thoughts flutter in my mind, I'm definitely not against anything that had happened.

"Kitty come on," Mitch says nudging me in the side. "Huh?" "Class is over dork," Scott says laughing as he gets up from his desk beside me. I stuff my binder in my backpack and walk out of class in front of the duo. "Mr. Daddy strikes again." Mitch murmurs beside me in the hallway.

"What do you mean?" "He was staring at your ass when you walked out of class," Scott smirks making me blush. "He definitely wants to get in your pants, but by the way you were looking at him I don't think you'd be objected to that," Mitch says as we walk into our next class.