Chapter Twenty Eight

"Dragon will you please let me go? It's just the donut shop right up the street, I doubt I'll be in harm's way." I sigh as she pleads with me over the phone. "Kitten I know you don't think it'll be dangerous but I refuse to put you at risk."

I can tell she's upset but she just sighs sadly. "I know it's just...I want to be a normal teenager again. I want to be able to drive my own car to get McFlurries at one in the morning. I want to be able to get lunch with my best friends again. I just want everything to be normal again."

I bite my lip, my heart aches for her. "I know Princess, it's just too risky right now. How about this, your birthday is in a few weeks and as soon as you turn eighteen I'll take you on the best date I possibly can. Once you turn eighteen they can't do anything to you."

The warning bell rings behind me and I sigh. "Baby I have to go, I love you so much." "I love you too, see you when you get here." She hangs up and I head to class. "Good morning everybody!" I exclaim as I look around my classroom.

My gaze falls on the blonde who now sits where Kirstie used to sit. Trisha. She switched from my second period class to my first a couple weeks ago and Kirstie's seat was the last open one in the class.

I bite back a scoff as she winks at me and twirls her hair. "Today you'll begin working on a poetry writing assignment with a partner. As usual, you may pick your partner but if you become too disruptive I will switch them."

Scott and Mitch both look at one another with smiles. "Please go and sit with your partners." The class comes to life as everyone moves seats. After everyone is settled Trisha raises her hand and I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes, Miss Paytas?" "I don't have a partner." What a shocker. "Well ok then, choose a duo to join." Her attention turns to Mitch and Scott and I stifle my laughter. Scott gives her a forced smile as Mitch's eyes dart over towards me.

"I'm so sorry." I mouth and he shakes his head. I try to contain myself as Trisha babbles and Mitch turns to look at me and cocks his head slightly sideways. "This bitch." He mouths and I can't help myself, I burst into laughter.

A couple of my students turn to look at me but I just shake my head. "Sorry I was reading something on my phone." They go back to working and Mitch looks at me with pursed lips. Scott is scribbling in his notebook almost as if he's trying to tune Trish out by working.

"So aren't you two gay?" Mitch's mouth flies open but Scott raises his hand calmly to stop him. Mitch clenches his jaw and looks at me for help. "Miss Paytas do I need to switch your group? You haven't done a lick of work since you've started."

She bites her lip and shakes her head no. "If I need to come over here again then you will be moved." Scott looks at me graciously then he goes back to writing. Both him and Mitch work diligently as Trisha continues her babbling.

"I mean if you two are gay I wouldn't have a problem with it I just don't get how you could have that mindset. Don't you think it's a little-" "Miss Paytas! Get out of my room right now!" I exclaim as Mitch is being restrained by Scott.

"But I didn't-" "Now or you will be written up!" She rolls her eyes and stands up from her desk. She stomps out of the room angrily and slams the door behind her. "That son of a-" "Mitch!" Scott and I both exclaim. 

"Sorry force of habit." He mumbles lowly. "It's ok, I'm going to talk to her right now." I assure him as I follow in Trisha's footsteps. "Miss Paytas that was an awful thing to say." I say as soon as the door closes behind me. 

"I didn't do anything so fuck off." She snaps viciously and my eyes widen. "Go to the office. Right. Now." I growl and now her eyes widen. "No I'm sorry I can't go the office again, they'll suspend me...I'm willing to do anything to change your mind." 

She presses her body against mine and I smile down at her. "Well in that case...the office will be waiting for you." She scoffs and pushes me away from her angrily. "My father will be hearing about this, you'll be fired!" 

"Go right ahead Miss Paytas, I'm sure your father would love to know his daughter was trying to seduce a teacher." She stomps and lets out a scream of anger. "To the office, bye bye." She whips around viciously and storms off towards the office. 

I walk back into my class right as the bell rings and I tell my student's goodbye. My day continues as normal and when the seventh period bell rings I happily rush out of the school. "Hello?" "Kitten! Boy, do I have a lot to tell you." 

She giggles and I smile. "Well I can't wait to hear about it, go ahead." "No no no, I'll tell you when I get there." I talk to her for a little while longer then we hang up and I continue my half hour drive to get to the hotel. 

"Dragon!" Kirstie exclaims as she throws herself into me. "Hi baby, I missed you so much." I murmur as I kiss her. "I missed you too, it's so boring without you." I smile and kiss her forehead. "So what did you want to tell me?" 

"Oh! Do you remember Trisha Paytas?" I ask and she scowls. "Do I? She tried to steal Jeremy from me back in sophomore year. At the time I had cared but now...those two deserve each other. She was a bitch. Wait why?" 

"Well she insulted Mitch and Scott about being gay-" "That son of a bitch I'll kill her!" She exclaims making me laugh. "Anyway when I went to talk to her in the hall she cussed at me then tried to seduce me out of sending her to the office...it was disgusting." 

She bites her lip. "So you didn't like it?" She asks softly and my eyes widen. "What!? Of course, I didn't like it! It was absolutely horrid!" She looks at me and nods slightly. "Are you sure? I mean I'd understand if you liked it." I look at her, my jaw hung open. 

"What?" "I mean she has bigger boobs than me, a bigger butt than me, her hair is longer and she has blue eyes. It's really what every guy wants..." I stare at her in disbelief. "Baby take that back." I murmur and she shakes her head. "It's true." 

I kiss her quickly, her lips warm and soft on mine. "Don't you ever think that there is someone better than you out there because I can promise you there's not, especially not Trisha. I would take one of you over a million of her." 

She gives me a small smile but I'm not done. "You're so perfect Kitten and it hurts that you don't see it. You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, a perfect body, adorable hair, stunning looks, and the best personality out of everyone I've ever met. You are perfect, Princess." 

She kisses me again but this kiss lasts much longer. She pulls back with a smile then crawls into my lap. "You know what Avi Kaplan? I love you." She murmurs as she snuggles her face into my chest. "And you know what Kirstin Maldonado? I love you too."

This chapter is kind of short but that's because it's a trash filler. ALSO, KIRSTIE SLAYED MY LIFE LIKE WHO WHAT YES MAAM BETTER THAN TAYLOR. IM STILL HAPPY FOR KURVY BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING REALLY HARD BUT KIRSTIE SLAYED ME AND THE COMPETITION. Anyway love y'all!!