Chapter Thirty Three

"I'm so excited," I look over and smile at the little thing sitting beside me. "So are we Kitty! I don't think I've ever been to Disneyland." Mitch murmurs from the back and Kirstie smiles. "Really? It's been at least a decade since I last went," 

It's already 4:30 which means we still have about twenty minutes of our hour drive to go. "Well Kitten I have a lot planned for this trip." I murmur as I watch Mitch and Scott exchange happy glances in the rearview mirror. 

"This seems like a dream, next thing I know I'm gonna be waking up at my mom's house." She laughs but I still hear the hints of pain in it. I take her hand and squeeze it gently. She looks at me and gives me a small smile, then she looks out of the window at the passing cars. 

"I heard the lines are really long," Scott pipes up from the back and Kirstie nods. "Yeah I heard some rides take over an hour to get on." I grin at this and Kirstie raises an eyebrow. "Well of course the lines are gonna be long, that's why I went with the Premium VIP Tours." 

Mitch and Scott both lean up to listen to what I have to say with excitement. "What's that?" Mitch asks with a dreamy expression. "Well it's nine hours of Fast Passes, the best seating at all of the shows we go to, and a guy telling us the best places to eat and do things." 

Mitch and Scott both squeal but Kirstie looks at me, her forehead creased with worry. "Dragon how much does that cost?" She asks quietly, most likely so double trouble can't hear. "It doesn't matter Princess, what matters is you're happy." 

She sighs and shakes her head which tells me she's not happy with that answer. "I hope you're not spending too much money on this trip, and if you are just please let me pay for some of it." She mumbles lowly, luckily the duo's laughter from behind us conceals her voice for only me to hear.

"Absolutely not," She shakes her head again but goes back to looking out the window soundlessly. I bite my lip but I don't say anything since I didn't want to argue with her because of Scott and Mitch in the back. 

Kirstie and I almost never argue, but if we ever do it's about money. "Hey Avi," I turn slightly to look at Mitch and he smiles. "Are we staying at a resort hotel there or at a hotel off property?" "We're staying at one of the resort hotels, it's called Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa."

Kirstie looks at me again but doesn't say anything as she pops her credit card out of her phone case. She takes my hand and places the credit card in it then she curls my fingers around it tightly. 

I sigh and slip the card in my pocket though I know I'm not going to use it. I listen to more of Mitch and Scott's questioning as I continue to drive and when we finally get there Kirstie speaks to me again. 

"Thank you for doing all of this, it means the world to me." I smile and lean over to kiss her cheek. "Of course baby, I'll do anything for you." She grins and takes my hand in hers again. "I love you," She whispers softly. "I love you too little one."

"Ok so today we're gonna do some shopping, get some dinner, and watch the fireworks since it's too late in the day to ride rides. Does that sound good to you three?" I ask and they all nod. We pull into the Disneyland parking lot and Kirstie squeals. 

"Oh, I can't wait!" I chuckle at her as we park then we all get out. I open the trunk to grab Kirstie and I's suitcases and Scott grabs his as well as Mitch's. We both smile then turn to our lovers who beam at us. 

"I can do it, Dragon." Kirstie murmurs, her blonde hair shining in the sunlight. Mitch begins to protest as well but I shake my head. "Don't worry baby, you and Mitch go ahead." She grins then turns to begin walking with Mitch, both of their arms are linked.