Chapter Fourteen

Oh Jesus Christ someone turn the sun off, it's to bright. I blink then squint since the light is hitting my face directly and I bury my face into Avi's chest. "Good morning Kitten, what are you doing?" I can feel his voice rumbling in his chest and I look up. 

"The sun is really fucking bright." He chuckles and I shove my face back into his chest. "Are you hungry little one?" I think for a moment then nod. "Do you want me to make breakfast or do you want to go out?" 

I think it over. Damn I really want crepes. "Can we get IHOP?" "Of course, we can get whatever you want." I smile and lay my body across his dramatically. "Oh you spoil me!" He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair. 

"You're so overdramatic, and of course I spoil you little one. What else am I supposed to do with an adorable Kitten like you?" I blush and bite my lip. "I really want crepes." I murmur still laying across him. 

"Well then go get ready and we'll go." I crawl over him carefully and go into his, well our closet. I pick out a white top, a pair of high waisted denim shorts, and a leopard print cardigan. I then choose a really big necklace to put on and some nude boots. 

"Wow you're always so fancy." Avi says when he comes into the closet. "I like to look my best especially since you always look so good, I have to keep up." He rolls his eyes playfully then pulls one of his black button ups off a hanger. 

"You don't have to try to look good little one. You always look good." My cheeks heat up and I smile. "Thank you sir." He stiffens and I raise an eyebrow. "Does that...turn you on?" He doesn't reply and I smirk.

"Oh sir I didn't mean to do that to you." He turns to face me, his bottom lip collected in his teeth. "Kitten stop." He mumbles lowly and my heart begins to beat faster. "Why would I stop sir?" I blink up at him innocently and he inhales sharply. 

"Stop it little one." He warns as I wrap my arms around his neck, hanging around his body. "But what if I don't want to stop?" He pushes me back against the closet wall and a moan escapes my lips. He smirks, his lips almost touching mine as he grips my hips roughly. 

"Are you gonna stop now?" He growls and I look into his burning green eyes. "Y-Yes sir." Oh fuck I did it again. "You just can't stop can you?" His tone is sharp and I wait to see what he does next. He lets go of my hips and turns to pick out a pair of pants. 

My back is still against the wall as I try and control my breathing. He turns back around again and smirks at the sight of my breathless state. He tilts my chin up with his finger and my heart begins to pound once again. 

"We'll continue this later." He walks out of the closet, leaving me to my blurry thoughts. I put on my top, then with my hands uncontrollably trembling I pull up my shorts. I pull on my cardigan and my boots then hook the necklace on. 

After I get dressed I go into the bathroom and do the rest of the things I need to do before we leave. I finish and go into the kitchen to see him leaning against the counter, a smirk grows on his face when he sees me. 

"You look very pretty, little one." I blush and smile. "Thank you." Sir. I don't say that though and instead I grab my phone off the counter. "Aww you put it on the charger for me?" He nods and grins. "Yeah you were passed out when we got home, so I had to do it." 

"Well I was sleepy, you wore me out yesterday." He smirks and kisses my forehead. "Are you ready to go little one?" He asks and I nod. I slip my phone in my in my pocket and he grabs his keys. 

We both get in the car and I intertwine my fingers with his as he drives to the restaurant. We don't listen to music since the IHOP is only like five minutes away so we just fill the silence by talking. "How are we going to hide this at school?" I ask and he bites his lip.