Chapter Thirteen

I wake up finally, feeling heat from under me. I open my eyes and slowly remember what had happened. Avi stirs under me and his eyes flicker open. "Hi Dragon." I murmur moving my head a little on his chest.

"Hey Kitten." Woah his voice is so fucking deep when he first wakes up. "Your voice is so deep...mm it's sexy." He chuckles and I sit up. "Oh fuck, why am I still wearing a bra?" I unclip it then throw it to the side.

"Kitten oh my god." He laughs and sits up as well. "What?" "You just threw your bra off." I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "So? We literally fucked like an hour ago." He laughs again and leans in to kiss me.

I peck his lips and he smiles. "Drowsy you is very entertaining, little one." I smile too and look over at the clock on his nightstand. "Buddy, it's already 5:30! We slept for like two hours." He chuckles as I stand up.

"Avi what did you do with my panties?" I ask and he smirks. "I threw them to the side somewhere." I look on the floor and find them almost under the bed. "I'll put on some new ones." I throw them into the laundry hamper then pick my dress up.

"Ugh why in the world did I take my bra off?" I pick it up off the bed as Avi collects his clothes. We both pull on our clothes and I go into the bathroom to get ready. I rebrush my teeth and wash my face so I can put on a fresh layer of makeup.

My hair still looks decent so I don't try and change it. I finish doing everything I need to in about twenty minutes and I walk out to go put on my jacket and my shoes. "You're so pretty little one." He says when I come into the kitchen.

He kisses my cheek and I blush, pulling on my jacket. "Are you ready to go?" He asks and I nod, slipping on my heels. "I've always wondered how you did that." "Did what?" I look up to see him looking at my heels.

"How do you just walk around so effortlessly in six inch heels?" I laugh and grab my phone off the counter. "Practice my dear Dragon Boy, besides I was like born in heels." He chuckles and takes my hand in his.

We both walk out of the garage and he opens my door for me. "Such a gentleman." I purr and he chuckles again. "Always am, ma'am." He goes around on his side then starts his car. "Are you gonna tell me where we're going now?"

"Nope, but I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with water." I look at him like he's crazy. "What? The only thing I can think of is a pool." He laughs and shakes his head. "I promise you it's not a pool."

He continues driving while I guess a plethora of things. "A water park?" "Nope." I could not think of anything that had to do with water. "The beach, Jesus I don't know." He laughs and just continues his driving.

"Avi wait...are we...no!" He laughs again as we near the large blue "Aquarium" sign. "Oh my god I'm so stupid!" He pulls into the parking lot as I'm still sitting there baffled. "How could I have not guessed that?"

"I thought it'd be pretty obvious, but that just made keeping it from you worth it." He pulls into a parking spot then gets out to get my door for me. My heels click on the ground as we walk hand in hand to the front of the aquarium.

"I haven't been here since I was little, I forgot how amazing it is." He smiles and squeezes my hand gently. "Hi welcome to the Aquarium of the Pacific!" The woman behind the desk greets us cheerily.

"Hi I need two adult tickets please." Avi says with a smile. The woman nods and picks up two tickets. "That'll be $61.80, cash or credit?" "Credit." He pulls out his wallet and I open my mouth to protest.

"That's expensive, let me pay for myself." Avi chuckles as he swipes his card. "Kitten this is a date, I would never in a million years let you pay for yourself." The woman smiles at us and hands him the two tickets.