Chapter Thirty Five

I awake feeling a bit groggy but I grin when I remember where I am. Avi is burning underneath me and he's running his fingers lightly through my hair. I lean up and kiss his neck and he gasps quietly.

"I didn't know you were awake Kitten," He says softly, his fingers still trailing through my hair. "I just woke up of course." I murmur and he smiles. "How are you feeling?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know I haven't moved, I'm probably gonna be sore though."

Even though Avi and I are quite customed to what happened last night, he still has me hurting the next morning. He smirks at me and I swat his arm. "Don't get cocky," I sit up slowly and right when I think everything's ok the pain in my hips and stomach set in. "Yep super freaking sore,"

He chuckles as I get up cautiously and I walk over towards the mirror in our room. Just as I had suspected, the imprints from his fingers are left as small bruises on my hips. I sigh as I run my fingers through my hair but I stop trying to tame my frizzy mane after my failed attempts.

"I'm sticky," I say suddenly and Avi burst into laughter. "Then let's go take a shower, Princess." I bite my lip as I remember that awful day with Jeremy. He notices my shudder and he looks at me, his eyes full of sorrow.

"You know I'd never, ever, think about doing anything like that to you." He assures me and I give him a small smile. "I know," He stands and the blanket falls from his waist which reminds me that he's naked. "Stop staring little one." I snap my eyes up to meet his gaze and I bite my lip.

"I wasn't...I mean I'm not-" "Oh Kitten I love getting you flustered," He comes over and grabs my face then kisses me gently. "Don't worry baby, I'm always staring too." I blush as he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

"Turn on the water baby." I do as he tells me to as he grabs our toiletry bag from the room. He comes back in and sets out his shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. He begins to hand me my stuff but I shake my head.

"I'm gonna use your stuff, I like the way it smells." He smiles and puts two towels on the rack. "Get in Princess," I slip under the warm water and I grin as Avi steps in after me. "Get your hair wet." He tells me and I let the water run through my hair.

I turn away from him to get the water on my scalp and I close my eyes as I get lost in thought. All of a sudden I feel Avi's hands in my hair and I moan softly. "W-What are you doing?" I ask and he chuckles. "Washing your hair Princess,"

He continues to lather my hair with his apple-scented shampoo and I smile. "Let me wash your hair now," He grins and hands me the shampoo. I put some in my hands and lean up on my tippy toes to get the shampoo into his scalp.

He holds me lightly by my waist so I don't fall and when I finish he begins to wash the shampoo out of my hair. We continue our shower peacefully and he begins to wash my body gently. My breathing quickens and Avi kisses my forehead.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. Do you want to do it yourself?" He asks and I bite my lip. I shake my head and he raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I nod and he smiles sadly. "I mean you have to clean up the mess you made, don't you Dragon Boy?"

Avi sputters on some of the streaming water and we both laugh. "Every time I think you forget about that nickname..." I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I could never forget about it, Dragon Boy. You know you love it,"

He sighs then grabs my hips to pull me close to him. "Yeah maybe I do, but not as much as I love you." I smile and kiss him, the water streams down the both of us and I giggle. He continues to wash me off and we finish our shower soon after.

"That was fun," I say softly as I wrap myself in one of the fluffy hotel towels. He wraps his around he waist then we walk out. "Yes it was, we should probably get ready before double trou-" He's cut off by a knocking on the door.