2

(Bro finger caressing^)

Jeonghan got to school first . He parked in his usual parking spot then got out not forgetting his coffee and snacks.

"Hey Jeonghan"

"Good morning Jeonghan"

"You look pretty today"

"I wish I had a face like his"

Was the things that could be heard when Jeonghan walked out of his car . He didn't even walk into school yet.

He finally reached the front door and saw his group of friends . Everyone in the group is in a relationship except the youngest and him.

"Hey Jeonghan" Mingyu greeted . "Ooo I want some coffee" Seungkwan said trying to snatch the coffee out of Jeonghan hand . "No, I paid for this and I need it" Jeonghan responded and Seungkwan pouted then went into the arms of the American boy called Vernon.

"Your guys hugging and kissing makes me uncomfortable" Jeonghan said . "Then find yourself someone to do this" Wonwoo said after pecking Mingyus cheek . "I wish I could," Jeonghan said and you could head the sadness in his voice.

"It's okay hyung! You still have me" Dino said as he wrapped his arm around Jeonghan . "Aw thank you but who's baby are you?" Jeonghan asked then laughed . "I suddenly have to leave due to an unfortunate thing that happened," Dino said then ran down the hallway.

"But Jeonghan , your really attractive and can get any guy or girl" Wonwoo said again . "Yeah I know but I'm scared that they're only gonna use me for my looks" Jeonghan said then pouted . "That's half true" Woozi spoke up . "Rood," Jeonghan said then scoffed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jeonghan said . "Okay be quick because they bell is gonna ring and your seat is gonna be taken!" Mingyu who had the same class as Jeonghan said.

Jeonghan just ignores him and I went into the restroom.

He didn't have to go it's just the way all his friends were touchy with they're boyfriends . It made him a little sad.

He wanted all of that . He wanted to kisses , he wanted the cuddles and the pet names . He just wanted everything in a relationship.

He dated a bunch of times but could never find the one that puts sparks in your stomach whenever they would touch you or the blushes that people would make when the person they love does something small but it still means a lot.

He heard the bell ring but had no motivation to move his legs . His class was all the way down the hall and that's very far for Yoon Jeonghan.

He sighed and got his legs to move not forgetting his coffee and taking a small sip from it while walking to his class.

He walked very slow not wanting to deal with Mingyu talking about Wonwoo all of class so he hoped someone stole his seat.

He was halfway there until the bell rang . He picked up his speed and opened the door.

All eyes were on him but he didn't care . There was no negative tension when he walked in so it didn't matter if he was late or not.

He looked at his normal seat which was taken by someone else . He scanned the room and saw a seat at the back next to a boy that Jeonghan never saw before.

He walked towards the empty seat while getting greeted by the rest of his peers.

He sat down and realized he forgot all his stuff in his locker . "Aish what a dumbass," he said to himself.

He doesn't like school bags because it doesn't go well with his outfits so he would just grab his stuff from his locker.

Knowing that your not allowed to go to your locker because you have to be responsible Jeonghan just looked around the classroom for extra history books but they were all taken.

He either has to share with someone or just fail this class.

He went with the first one but he didn't know who to share with . Mingyu was all the way in front so he couldn't share from him.
He looked at the boy next to him and his face had old bruises and he had a scar on his lip with dried blood.

Jeonghan was a bit scared but he needs to pass this class.

"Um excuse me"Jeonghan whispered to the boy . "What" the boy said not even looking at Jeonghan. "C-can we share your history book please because I forgot mines" Jeonghan said quietly.

The boy finally looked at Jeonghan which made the angel boy spine shiver at his glare.

-

Seungcheol was having a blast scaring the boy . But he could admit that the boy was a bit attractive.

"And why should I?" Seungcheol said in a cocky tone . "Because im trying to pass" Jeonghan said more confidently . "I won't let you" Seungcheol said while looking away from the boy . "Please, I need to pass" Jeonghan pleaded.

"Hey you two stop talking back there!" The teacher yelled to the two boys.

"See look what you did" Jeonghan whisper yelled . "You talked to me first" Seungcheol said back . "Because I asked you a simple question but you decided to be cocky" Jeonghan said in the same tone.

"Hey! Detention after school for both of you!" The teacher yelled again.

Jeonghan sighed and rolled his eyes while the other just chuckled.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA