15

Why didn't no one tell me that I used the gif in the last chapter two times :( makes me embarrassed

-

Jeonghan woke up to warmth pressed against his back. It was comfortable but he wanted to know what was causing it.

He moved a bit then felt arms wrap around his waist.

It finally hit him. He turned his head and saw Seungcheols face inches away from him. He was surprised but weirdly liked it. It was comfortable and warm.

There was no denying that Jeonghan had a small crush on Seungcheol. Just the little things Seungcheol did put Jeonghan in awe. He didn't care what his reputation was, he only saw Seungcheol for who he is.

Seungcheol started to move a bit which causes Jeonghan to panic.

Seungcheol ended up just pulling Jeonghan closer and holding him even tighter. Jeonghan actually liked being Seungcheols personal teddy bear.

Seungcheol started to move even more which worried the younger. He turned to face the older and saw him crying.

He didn't know if he was awake or still in a deep sleep.

"Seungcheol?" . No response.

Jeonghan was now panicking. He didn't know what to do. Should I wake him up? Jeonghan asked himself.

He started to shake Seungcheol and call out his name but he still didn't wake up.

Jeonghan sat up and grabbed the older hands which made Jeonghans hands look like ants compared to his.

He Saw the sweat coming from Seungcheols forehead.

Jeonghan quickly got up and grabbed a towel and gently wiped the tears and the sweat.

He was shaking. This is all overwhelming him which is causing him to panic.

Suddenly Seungcheol woke up which made the younger flinch.

"W-what happened?" Seungcheol said. It took him time to comprehend the fact that the two boys faces were inches away.

Jeonghan stood up and started to catch his breath. "Um you were crying in you're sleep" Jeonghan said quietly. Seungcheol felt his cheeks and felt the dried up tears.

It must've been a bad dream but Seungcheol doesn't remember. He only remembered half of it not the whole thing. He also didn't know why he cried.

He saw Jeonghans scared look and got worried. "Are you Okay?" Seungcheol asks. "Y-yeah it was just... scary that's all" Jeonghan said then looked down.

Seungcheol didn't mean to scare him but he would've been scared if something like this happened.

"Oh I'm sorry," Seungcheol said then got up and embraced the younger once he started to cry.

Jeonghan didn't know why he was crying. The situation was scary and overwhelmed him a bit so it made him tear up.

"I'm really sorry It was just a bad dream . I didn't mean to scare you" Seungcheol said as he held the youngers face in his hands.

He wiped the tear that was falling from his cheek and took in how soft the youngers face felt.

Jeonghan knew his face was turning hot so he moved away. "Haha it's fine, I'm okay now," Jeonghan said with a smile even though he was dying in the inside for Seungcheols touch.

"I'll be in the shower," Jeonghan said then went to pick out some clothes then went to the bathroom.

Seungcheol was having another mixed feelings thing. He doesn't know what to feel about Jeonghan but it was killing him. Not knowing what your feelings for someone is complicated and can mess up your mental and emotional health.

Seungcheol has never been close to anybody so he doesn't know the kind of love is between couples.

And if he did go out with Jeonghan he didn't know what he would do. He had no experience with the dating of any sort so he was left with nothing.

Seungcheol sighed and let his thoughts consume him while he was waiting for Jeonghan.

I'm so tired . I've been busy with school and trying to get my 2 F's up so I don't fail freshmen year OML so stressful 😩🙄