11

They made it to class and they both sat down

They made it to class and they both sat down. "I can't believe them" Jeonghan sighed "why do they wanna know everything that's going on in my life?" Jeonghan added. Seungcheol just sat there awkwardly still flustered at the thing Jeonghan did. "Ugh and I hate how touchy they get with each other and I'm just left there watching them do that shit" Jeonghan added again. He took a sip of his coffee to calm his nerves but he was just so irritated at friends at the moment.

It was about 3 minuets before the bell and some students were coming in to avoid being late. One of those students were Mingyu.

He approached the two but only looking at Jeonghan. "Jeonghan, what's gotten into you?" He asked. "Whats gotten into me? What's gotten into all of you! Why are you acting different around me? Is it because of Seungcheol?" Jeonghan snapped again. "No it's not that , it's because when you started to hang out with him you've been distant with us!" Mingyu yelled. "And so what!? I don't need to hang out with you guys 24/7! You're acting like preschoolers what the fuck! And what's so wrong with him!? He did nothing wrong but yet you still look down on him!" Jeonghan yelled catching the eyes of everyone in the room.

Seungcheol stood up to stop this argument. "It's because he's a fucking disgrace!!! Do you know how much he's failing right now but you're blinded by his friendship which is probably so fake!!" Mingyu yelled again.

Jeonghan then slapped Mingyu across the face. "Don't you ever say that about him again!!! What friend are you? What friends are all of you?!" Jeonghan cried out. Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghans arm to stop him from hitting Mingyu again. "I'm that friend that wants to protect you!! Don't you see I'm caring for you!?" Mingyu yelled again.

Jeonghan looked at Mingyu with pure hatred and anger. "You guys aren't my friends , you aren't anything to me! You guys are fucking messed up people who believe rumors when you don't even know if it's true or not!" Jeonghan said then got out of Seungcheols grip and ran out the classroom.

Seungcheol ran after him and caught him. He pulled the younger into a tight hug while Jeonghan bursted into tears on his chest. "I'm sorry" Jeonghan said in between sobs. Seungcheol didn't say anything and just tried to comfort the other.

He rubbed Jeonghans back to calm him down. Jeonghan was just so angry at all of his friends for seeing Seungcheol for his reputation and not as a person. He just buried himself into Seungcheols chest and let his tears wet his shirt.

Seungcheol was so grateful to have Jeonghan. This was the first time someone has ever stood up for him and Jeonghan getting all defensive over him warmed his heart. He hugged the younger tighter hoping to dry up all the tears that were flowing down his beautiful face.

Lol fluff