13

- HOSHI & MINGYU

"Your shouldn't had lashed out on him like that" Hoshi said as the two were walking back into the school. "He started it , he hit me" Mingyu said in an angry tone. "Because he was defending him , you know, the Seungcheol guy" Hoshi said. "Don't tell me your agree with that friendship?" . "And what if I did? What are you gonna do about it?" Hoshi said. He actually felt bad for Seungcheol. Everyone treated him differently even though he really didn't do anything wrong and Jeonghan seems to be happy with him. "Are you serious?! Do you know him-" . "No I don't know him but if he really was going to hurt Jeonghan don't you think he would've done it already," Hoshi said then left Mingyu confused.

- JEONGHAN & SEUNGCHEOL

"Jeonghan please stop crying" Seungcheol said as he held him in his arms. Jeonghan could only cry to relieve his stress and anger. He sobbed into Seungcheols chest as they both were standing in the restroom.

Seungcheol couldn't Do anything , he was never in this situation with somebody. All he could do was just tell Jeonghan everything was okay but he didn't know if it was working or not.

Jeonghan pulled and looked at Seungcheol. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this" Jeonghan said quietly while sniffling a little. "don't be sorry" Seungcheol responded. Jeonghan smiled.

Jeonghan somehow kept his composure while looking at the boy. Everything about Seungcheol to him was perfect and he didn't know why people judged him so much.

Jeonghan realized that he might have feelings for Seungcheol. He knows it might hurt him that Seungcheol doesn't have the same feelings but if one-sided love will happen then oh well.

Seungcheol didn't know what to feel. He had mixed feelings and he doesn't know why. Maybe it was because he never dated anyone or fell in love with someone? Or maybe his weirded out because it's an actual guy? Who knows.

Jeonghan wrapped his arms around Seungcheol neck and pulled him into an embrace. He noticed how good Seungcheol cologne was. It matched him and it smelt so good. Jeonghan wanted to be in this position forever.

Seungcheol was surprised but hugged him back and realized how small the boy actually was. Seungcheols arms wrapped all the way around Jeonghans waist and it felt right to him.

The heard the bell ring so they pulled away from each other. "We have math don't we?" Jeonghan asked. "Yeah but I don't want to go" Seungcheol said as they both walk out the bathroom. "No, your going" Jeonghan demanded and grabbed his hand then dragged him to the classroom.

"Ahhh I don't want to be here~" Seungcheol whined . "Come on its not that hard . Easy A" Jeonghan then sat in his seat with Seungcheol sitting next to him.

"Ew I can smell math in the air" . Jeonghan then laughed at how the older was being so over dramatic. "Omg Just sit down" Jeonghan giggles and pulled out a chair next to him.

Seungcheol sat down next to him with a smile.

the teacher came in and started to lesson. Seungcheol was confused and getting frustrated because he couldn't figure out the practice problem.

"I'll help you" Jeonghan then scooted his chair closer to Seungcheol and looked at his paper. "So you just take that number and divide it by the other number" . Seungcheol couldn't focus, he just couldn't stop staring at Jeonghan.

"Uh Seungcheol? You okay?" Jeonghan asked worriedly. Seungcheol snapped back to reality and smiled. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, keep going" . Jeonghan nodded and went back to what he was explaining.

FLUFF