3

^ bro face touching
LUNCH

"I can't believe that boy made me get detention!" Jeonghan yelled out . "It's only for an hour calm down" Woozi said earning an eye roll from Jeonghan. "If he would've just shared his book then we wouldn't be in this situation," Jeonghan said then sipped his coffee.

"At least your not doing it alone cause that would've sucked" Woozi stated . "You're right" Jeonghan agreed.

-

Again he was stuck there watching as all his friends got lovey-dovey with each other and he hated every second of it.

-

The bell finally rang which means he can get away from his friends.

He walked to his locker not forgetting to take his stuff out.

He then walked to class and sat next to Hoshi who had the same class with him.

"Jeonghan I need your advice, so me and Woozi's one month anniversary is coming up and I need to get him something but I don't know what" Hoshi said then put his cheek on his fist. "Why would I know what he likes? Your his boyfriend" Jeonghan said while taking down notes. "Well I don't know because I need like someone to tell me if it's good or not" Hoshi said again. "I wouldn't know" Jeonghan said again. "I just need-" , "Hoshi I don't care okay?! So could you please leave me alone!?" Jeonghan snapped.

Everyone started to look at him which made him feel embarrassed . "Damn fine," Hoshi said then went back to doing his work.

-

They dismissal bell rang and Jeonghan was still angry at Hoshi . He didn't want Hoshi to rub his relationship in his face . Ugh he just wished to leave and lay in his comfortable bed while listening to music.

He walked out of the classroom and into the room where he and that other guy had to go for detention.

The guy was already there when Jeonghan walked in.

"Take your seat, Mr. Yoon," the teacher said and Jeonghan obeyed.

He sat next to the boy that put him here in the first place.

"You'll have to stay here for an hour and clean the classrooms on this floor" the teacher said again. "AN HOUR !? WHAT" Jeonghan yelled while getting up from his seat. "You chose to talk now take the punishment" the teacher said again . Jeonghan mocked him and the teacher just sighed . "Don't push it Jeonghan" the teacher said while taking off his glasses and looking at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan could only hum and look away.

"So Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Jeonghan , the cleaning supplies are in the closet . I have a meeting to go to and I'll ask the janitor if you actually did what you're supposed to" the teacher said then left the room.

Jeonghan mocked him again and went to the closet for the supplies . He looked at the boy who hadn't spoke this whole time . "Aren't you gonna help me? This is half of your fault" Jeonghan said while taking out a bucket.

Seungcheol only chuckled and walked to Jeonghan and grabbed the bucket . "Thank you," Jeonghan said.

-

They were now walking down the hallway to the first room they had to clean . "So your name is Seungcheol? I've heard about you" Jeonghan said while they stopped at the front door . "And your Jeonghan? I've never paid attention to you" Seungcheol said as he opens the front door. "Pish rood," Jeonghan said which made the other chuckle.

Jeonghan started to mop the floor while Seungcheol moved the bucket for him. "You don't have to slather it in the water you know," Seungcheol said noticing how poorly the younger mopped.

"I'll show you" Seungcheol said as he got behind Jeonghan and grabbed the mop. Seungcheol right now could've wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and it would've been so awkward.

"See look," Seungcheol said as he squeezed out the extra water from the mop.

"Yeah I was doing that" Jeonghan said while hiding his little blush. "No you weren't," Seungcheol said as he puts his hands on Jeonghans shoulders then walked away.

They did the rest of the room while laughing and joking around with each other and it was fun for both of them.

They were making their way to the second room and Jeonghan was curious about the older . He wanted to get closer to the boy and he didn't know why.

"So how's your life?" Jeonghan asked . "Could be better" Seungcheol replied . "Mm how's your family?" Jeonghan asked again. "T-they're okay I guess" Seungcheol said while looking down . "If you need to talk about it then I'm here to listen," Jeonghan said trying to comfort the older.

"It's nothing" Seungcheol said again. "You can talk to me-" , "I said I don't want to talk about it okay!!" Seungcheol yelled loudly scaring the younger.

-

They finished all the rooms and Seungcheol didn't talk to Jeonghan once.

He never waited for Jeonghan, he didn't even make eye contact with him.

Jeonghan felt guilty for pushing whatever is happening up.

They were walking out of the front gate which Seungcheol walking faster the Jeonghan.

"See you tomorrow I guess?" Jeonghan said

"Get lost asshole"

Oops