5

^ bro arm wrap

LUNCH

The bell rings and Jeonghan gets up and grabs all his books. He looks and Seungcheol who wasn't doing anything , not even getting up to leave class. "Aren't you gonna leave?" Jeonghan asked but got no response. "Are you just gonna ignore me?" Jeonghan asked again, he set his books down on the desk in front of Seungcheol then sat down on that chair and looked at Seungcheol with his face on his fist.

Seungcheol didn't do anything but look away from him. "You can't ignore me forever" Jeonghan said but still no response. Jeonghan sighed and got up. "Wait here I'm gonna get my food," he says he walks out of the room.

Seungcheol wanted to get up and ditch him but decided not to. He enjoyed doing this even though he really didn't like Jeonghan.

Jeonghan got to his locker and all his friends came rushing towards.

"Where were you?"

"Why do you have so much food?"

"Hyung, aren't you gonna eat with us?"

Jeonghan just ignored them and went back to the class with a handful of food.

Surprisingly he still found Seungcheol sitting in the same place.

He put all the snacks onto the desk then sat down. "Do you want any?" Jeonghan asked while opening up a chip bag but still, no response. Jeonghan just sighed getting irritated. "I'm trying to be nice" Jeonghan said. "Can you please talk to me I just wanna be friends" Jeonghan whined. Seungcheol found it so cute but he will not lose , he will not lose to this obnoxious boy. He didn't respond again. "Aahh why are you so harsh?" Jeonghan asked. "Because I don't like assholes" Seungcheol finally said. "YES THATS A START!" Jeonghan yelled finally getting to hear his voice, "and hey I'm offering you free food and you're calling me asshole hemp" Jeonghan pouted and Seungcheol keeps his eyes off the younger as much as possible or he would go soft.

"Eat" Jeonghan side while holding a opened candy bar to Seungcheol mouth. Seungcheol looked at him weird . "Eat it or I'll become more annoying" Jeonghan said while putting the bar closer to his mouth. Seungcheol just rolled his eyes and bit into the bar slowly chewing it. "Finally gosh" Jeonghan sighed then kept eating. "Are you done ignoring me now?" Jeonghan asked. "Why are you even hanging out with me? Don't you have other friends to bother other then me?" Seungcheol asked. "I hang out with you because your fun to be around and yes i do I just don't wanna be near them at the moment" Jeonghan said then shoved a chip in his mouth. "Why don't you wanna hang out with them? They are you're friends right?" Seungcheol asked while taking a bag of chips and opening it. "Because they're all in a relationship and them being all touchy makes me uncomfortable" Jeonghan said again and Seungcheol nodded "why does it make you uncomfortable?" Seungcheol asked again. "Because- i don't how to explain it, I just want...something like that I guess- I don't know" Jeonghan said in a bit of a sad tone. "Oh then why don't you get a girlfriend?" . "Boyfriend actually , I like guys" Jeonghan corrected "is that okay with you?" Jeonghan asked. "Uh y-yeah that's o-okay" Seungcheol stuttered out and Jeonghan laughed. "Okay just making sure that you aren't that kind of person that hates people like me," Jeonghan said with a smile.

"So how about you? Where are you're friends?" It's not Jeonghan turn to ask questions. "Don't have any and don't want any" Seungcheol said earning a playful pout from Jeonghan . "So what am I to you?" Jeonghan said cutely and Seungcheol looked down to hide his blush which he didn't know why he did. "A bothersome" Seungcheol said then smirked . "Woooow! That offends me , I've been so nice to you and you do this?" Jeonghan pouted and turned around.

Right now they look like a really cheesy couple getting into a play fight. "I'm just kidding" Seungcheol said but got no response, "really?"
"..." . "Okay im sorry" Seungcheol sighed then the other turned around . "Okay so are we friends now" Jeonghan said as he holds out his hand . Seungcheol paused for a second and thought about it I guess it's okay to have one friend . "I guess we are" Seungcheol agreed and shook the youngers soft hands.

They smiled at each other and Jeonghan found Seungcheols smile so beautiful and pure even if he might be bluffing it , it was still so beautiful. Seungcheol loved the feeling of Jeonghans hands . They were nice and soft and fit perfectly in his own hands like a puzzle piece.

They didn't know that they were staring at each other until the bell rang . They let go of each other and looked away to hide they're blush. "What class do you have?" Jeonghan broke the awkward silence as they both got up from they're seat and headed to the door. "Math" Seungcheol responded . "Hey me too!! Why don't I see you there?" Jeonghan asked remembering distinctively that he never saw the older there. "Because I hate math so I just ditch" Seungcheol said with his hands in his front pocket. "What!? Your gonna fail the semester!" Jeonghan yelled and Seungcheol laughed at how cute the younger was being right now. "Eh I don't care really" Seungcheol said earning a small hit on the shoulder from Jeonghan. "Yah! Your whole life is on the line right now! If you don't pass and you won't get a good job or any money" Jeonghan said in one breath. The older just laughed and watched Jeonghan catch his breath.

They were walking to Jeonghan locker until a girl stopped in front of them. Jeonghan knew her . She came to this school about 2 months ago and Jeonghan showed her around the school on her first day. "Jeonghan oppa um will you...pleasegoonadatewithme" she said fastly . "Oh I'm sorry but I don't like girls" Jeonghan said politely and the girl looked like she was about to cry. She looked at Seungcheol and made a disgusted face.

How did she know about Seungcheols bad reputation and not the most popular boy in schools sexuality which he really does make it known to people?

"Jeonghan oppa please don't tell me this is your boyfriend" she said while look Seungcheol up and down like he was an alien. "And what if he is what are you gonna do about it? Are Jealous?" Seungcheol says as he wrapped his arm around Jeonghans shoulders and pulls him closer. "I didn't think he would go it with someone like you" she said again. Jeonghan saw the anger in Seungcheol eyes and decided to step in. "I'm sorry but we have to go thanks for the confession though , I hope you find someone else" Jeonghan says as him and Seungcheol walked away with them still close to each other . "I'm sorry-" . "What a bitch! She looked at me like was an insect! I swear the people in this school are assholes and selfish bitches" Seungcheol ranted as the two walk wherever they're feet takes them. Jeonghan just kept walking not wanting to stop the olders ranting. "Like what the fuck did I ever do to get treated like shit!? I never asked to live like this!" Seungcheol went on still not knowing that he had a grip on Jeonghan.

"I'm sorry" Jeonghan said softly not knowing what else to say . Seungcheol looked down at him and realized his actions . He pulled away from Jeonghan and sept the side a little. "S-sorry I didn't realize" Seungcheol said while he rubbed the back of his neck. Jeonghan actually liked what they were doing. He felt protected; something that he never felt in a long time. "Haha it's okay! OH MY GOSH WE'RE SO LATE TO CLASS WE'RE GONNA GET DETENTION AGAIN" Jeonghan cried out and Seungcheol just laughed. "Stop being a baby come on let's just ditch" Seungcheol suggested but Jeonghan shook his head "no way! I would never!" Jeonghan said and turned his back to walk to class . "Wait! You're late by 10 minutes so it wouldn't matter anymore" Seungcheol said as he stopped the younger from walking away.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol puppy eyes and sighed "fine just make sure we don't get caught" he said and Seungcheol clapped "come on I have a place" he pulled Jeonghan to the place where Seungcheol likes to go when he decides to ditch.

It was under the bleachers and under there was a few chairs and table . You couldn't see them from the school because it was across from it and very far.

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" Jeonghan asked worriedly and Seungcheol just laughed. "I've been hiding here for the last years of high school and no one comes here so no we won't get caught now sit down" Seungcheol says as he pointed to the seat across from him . Jeonghan sat down slowly then got comfortable.

-

They talked an got to know each other more and more and they actually have some things in common.

Jeonghan wanted to ask about his personal life but remembering what happened last time he just let it go.

This is a lot I'm sorry