18

"Stay away from me"

Jeonghan felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

"W-what"

"I said stay away from me! Don't talk to me ever again! I don't want to see you!" Seungcheol then got up and walked away.

Jeonghan instantly cried. Why does life have to hurt me every time? I want to be happy , just take my life already since you want it to be so horrible. Jeonghan thought as he sat there and sobbed feeling weak and useless. He couldn't put how hurt he was into words.

It felt like you saw your best friend with your enemy and they both look at you up and down and hold a disgusted face at you then walk away leaving you to take in the Betrayed feeling and the heartbreak.

Yes, that's what a feels like.

-

That happened 2 weeks ago and Jeonghan still felt the same as last time. Every time he would see Seungcheol in the halls the older didn't even look at him.

Jeonghan felt so terrible that he didn't come to school for 3 days. Jeonghan was hurt all because he confessed his feelings at the wrong time or maybe to the wrong person.

Jeonghan was in health class with his head down trying to get all human things out of his head.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and perked his head up a bit. "Look I know you don't like me as much but, let me help you . I've noticed how bad you looked this past few weeks." Hoshi whispered. "I'm fine," Jeonghan said then put his head back down.

"No your-"

"I said I'm fine, just drop it"

The bell rang and Jeonghan quickly got up and walk out.

Jeonghan walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked more terrible then before. He skipped meals which led him to be a bit skinnier, he stayed up almost every night which led to the paleness and the dark circles.

He couldn't do anything about it. That's what happens when you get heartbroken. It goes from your emotional health to your physical.

Jeonghan just stayed in there and sobbed. He looked down on himself more and that did bring him down even more.

He wiped his face and walked out. The perfect timing when Seungcheol walked passed.

This was the only time in 2 weeks that Seungcheol actually looked back at him and a hint of guilt could be seen.

Jeonghan broke the eye contact and left.

-

Jeonghan couldn't wait until he could go into his bed and sleep. He was in his last period of the day.

He looked at the window and saw the rain pouring outside. He cursed at himself for not bringing an umbrella.

He didn't use his car today but his father had to borrow it for work purposes so Jeonghan was left to walk to school.

He heard the bell ring and walked out.

He went to his locker and shoved everything in there then closed it.

He walked outside and looked at the rain that was hitting the ground and making puddles. He knew that he would have to walk in the rain.

He started to walk forward and the rain started to pour making him soaked. He continued to walk until he heard a voice call his name.

He turned around and saw the person that shattered his heart and made him a whole different person from before.

Seungcheol.

Seungcheol started to run towards Jeonghan but the younger backed away and ran.

No! I don't want to see him! I can't look at him anymore! I don't care what he has to say anymore! Jeonghan thought as he ran down the sidewalk.

His legs and lungs were burning from the running. He turned around and saw Seungcheol about a feet away from him. He was about to run until

"Stop running away from me. I know I mess up but just hear me out" he said while panting.

"You said never to talk to you ever again," Jeonghan said while tears started to flow down his pale face with the rain hitting the ground.

"I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me and I'm okay with that because I know how much I hurt you but hear me out. When you confessed to me I freaked out. I've never dated anyone or felt the emotions I did when being with you. So when you confessed I automatically thought it was wrong because the way I was feeling. I am so sorry Jeonghan that I made you feel this way and for making you think I led you on but no. It was just me not knowing me own feelings and got mixed up between love and hatred." He said while getting closer to Jeonghan.

"But why? Why ignore me for so long when it was so easy to say this before! I was so hurt and-"

Jeonghan was cut off by a pair of lips crashing against his.

He was shocked but slowly eased into it. He never thought this would be happening. The person that hurt him so much was kissing him in the pouring rain.

They pulled away and looked at each other.

"It was because I didn't have the guts to say that I actually loved you," Seungcheol said and Jeonghan sobbed more.

"Why are you crying?" Seungcheol asked.
"Because I've loved you for so long and hearing this makes me cry," Jeonghan said and Seungcheol chuckled.

He pulled Jeonghan close to him and hugged him. He never thought that he would fall in love with Jeonghan. He noticed that he always liked him but didn't know till now.

Seungcheol gently let go of Jeonghan as he faced him and grabbed Jeonghan chin and kissed his lips once again.

Seungcheol loved this feeling of kissing the person you love. It felt like him and Jeonghan were the only people on earth.

They separated and looked at each other again.

"I love you and I'm sorry for hurting you," Seungcheol said the looked down feeling ashamed at himself.

"It's fine. You being here right now just made me forget about everything. I love you to Seungcheol" Jeonghan smiled.

The smile the Seungcheol came to Love was now on his face erasing the frown he always had in the halls.

They kissed one more time because they both like the feeling and hoped they would never lose it.

They pulled away with Jeonghan saying another thing. "So are we a couple?" He asked. "Do you want to be one?" Seungcheol chuckled. "Yes of course!" Jeonghan exclaimed and kissed Seungcheol cheeks.

"We should get out of the rain!" Jeonghan said.

"Yeah we should!" Seungcheol responded and they both walked back to Jeonghan house.

You guys are the sweetest little beans in history. The compliments made me tear up because you guys are so sweet OML