12

Jeonghan pulled away and looked at Seungcheol

Jeonghan pulled away and looked at Seungcheol. "I'm sorry for all the things he said" Jeonghan apologized. "No you don't need to say sorry for what someone else did and I don't care what he says," Seungcheol said as he smiled weakly at him.

"Can we miss this period? I just don't want to see anyone" Jeonghan asked. "Sure, the class is almost finished," Seungcheol said then they started to walk down the hall hand in hand.

Seungcheol was actually comfortable with the simple skinship, he liked the way Jeonghans hand felt so it didn't bother him at all.

They were walking down the hall until Seungcheol realized something. "Hey, why do you always stick up for me? Like you knew your friends for a long time but you've only known me for a few days" Seungcheol said. He was meaning to ask this question for a long time but always forgot.

"It's because the way they treat you. They don't treat you like a normal person walking in the halls . They look at you in disgust when you didn't even do anything and it makes me disgusted by them" Jeonghan confessed and Seungcheols heart warmed.

"You're... actually my first f-friend I've had" Seungcheol nervously said. "Really!? Well I hope I'm a good friend hehe" Jeonghan said then smiled. He totally forgot that they were still hand in hand but didn't want to pull away.

They were talking until Jeonghan phone vibrated.

Hoshi: we need to talk, bring ur friend if you want too

Jeonghan: I don't want to talk to u

Hoshi: I'm sorry okay but can you please meet me at the field next break time

Jeonghan: whatever

"Now Hoshi wants me to meet him" Jeonghan then rolled his eyes and sighed. "Are you?" Seungcheol asked. "Yeah, can you come with me?" Jeonghan asked. "Uh sure" Seungcheol agreed.

-

The bell rang and the two went to the field. They saw Hoshi and Mingyu already there.

Seungcheol highly disliked both of them but he did it for Jeonghan.

They approached the two and they can feel the tension between them and it was all negative.

"So are you guys a thing?" Hoshi asked. "What does it matter?" Jeonghan asked in a cocky tone. "It was just a question" Mingyu said. "Why are you even here after what you said?" Jeonghan asked. "What did he say?" Hoshi asked clueless. "Why don't you tell him" Jeonghan said in a sarcastic tone. "It's nothing-" . "Mmm Seungcheol is such a disgrace isn't he? Go fuck yourself Mingyu" Jeonghan cut off and rolled his eyes.