16

Jeonghan was scrolling through Instagram with Seungcheol beside him playing a game on his phone

Jeonghan huffed seeing all his friends at a beach house and taking nice photos of their adventures.

"Haha What's wrong?" Seungcheol asked seeing the younger look adorably mad. "Everyone is out doing something and taking photos just to mock me," Jeonghan said as he shot up and pouted.

"You're really mad because of that?" Seungcheol asked chuckling at his attitude.

"Take a picture with me , I want them to know I'm with you so they get pissed" Jeonghan suggested but Seungcheol shook his head. "I don't really like pictures".

"Come on Please"

"No"

"pleaseeeeee"

"No Jeonghan"

"PLEEASSSSEEEEE"

"Oh my fucking god fine give me the phone" Seungcheol said as he took the phone out of Jeonghan hands and went to the camera.

Jeonghan felt proud that he got this stubborn guy to take another photo with him.

The both smiled and Seungcheol took the picture taking a good look at it to make sure it looked good.

"I'm gonna post it" Jeonghan said. "Knock yourself out"

Hannie1004:  I've finally convinced him smh

Hannie1004: I've finally convinced him smh.

Comments

Scoupssss: more like forced
Hannie1004: @scoupssss you sinner , we don't like lies in this house.
Hannie1004: HE HIT ME
Leechannie: are u with each other?
Dickyum: awwe cute
Huihui: shipppppp
Mingwhy: the fuck is this?

Jeonghan smiled through the comments and liking all of them not caring about Mingyus curiosity.

"We should do something" Jeonghan suggested. "Like what?" Seungcheol asked. "Umm lets go to the beach".

"Isn't that where your friends are?" Seungcheol asked recalling how he remembered that Jeonghan was ranting about it because he wasn't invited. "We can go to a different beach duhh" Jeonghan said. "I don't have swimming clothes," Seungcheol said trying to avoid going to the beach because that's not the person he is.

"We can stop at your house first then" .

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"SEUNGCHEOL PLEASE!"

"FINE HURRY THEN" Seungcheol yelled with a bit of laughter and Jeonghan hugged him out of joy.

Jeonghan got swim shorts and a plain white shirt.

He told Seungcheol to hurry and get in his car before they waste time. Jeonghan loved days like this where he could just relax with his crus- I mean friend.

They spent around 15 minutes in the car driving to Seungcheol house.

"I'll be right back, don't talk to anyone you don't know" Seungcheol said through the window when he got out. "Haha we're just at your house" Jeonghan laughed. "But still, this isn't the nicest neighborhoods around and I don't want you to get hurt," Seungcheol said then walked up to his front door leaving Jeonghan who was blushing mad crazy.

Seungcheol quickly went up the stairs trying to avoid as many people as he could until he got to his room where he fished out a pair of swim shorts that he didn't know he had.

He went downstairs and saw his mother passed out drunk on the couch.

Seungcheol went up to her and threw a blanket on top of her. She may treat him like shit but that was still his mother so he treated like one.

He kissed her forehead then made sure the blanket was fully on her then walked out the front door.

"Did anyone talk to you?" Seungcheol asked as he got in the passenger seat. "Nope," Jeonghan fake sighed and earned a light slap on the shoulder from Seungcheol.

-

They were now walking across the street to the beach and to their surprise it was completely empty which was good for both of them.

They already had their swimwear on and they were arguing about who should go first.

"You wanted to come here so you go first"

"Yeah but you're the guest"

"That doesn't make sense"

"It does in my book"

"Your book is dumb"

"I'm offended"

"Good"

The argued for about a good two minutes and Seungcheol was the one who finally said he would go first. "You're going in right after," Seungcheol said.

He then took off his shirt revealing his toned chest and chocolate like abs. Jeonghan, of course, stared at the olders body because who wouldn't?

Jeonghan looked away and blushed seeing that the older was literally half naked right in front of him.

Seungcheol put his foot in and shivered at the coldness but wouldn't lose to Jeonghan so he just ran in with his legs going up to his chest.

Jeonghan was laughing his ass off at the older.

Seungcheol was now shoulder high and told Jeonghan to come inside.

"It's not that cold!" Seungcheol yelled to Jeonghan. "Your shivering so it must be cold!" Jeonghan yelled back and smiled.

Jeonghan didn't want to take his shirt off because he would feel ashamed next to Seungcheol and his body. The youngers body was more on the feminine side then the muscular side.

He put his foot in then whipped it out once the coldness hit him. "You lied!" Jeonghan yelled.

Seungcheol laughed and got closer to the shore and was about 2 feet away from Jeonghan. "Come on you'll get used to it" Seungcheol stated as he held out his arms.

"No it's too cold," Jeonghan said as he backed up a little.

Seungcheol had an idea popped into his head and he knew that Jeonghan might hit him after it, but it's his fault for coming here.

Seungcheol got out of the water and pulled Jeonghan in by his waist then made both of them fall into the water.

They got up and Jeonghan started to hit Seungcheols chest lightly. "You idiot! It's cold" Jeonghan said with his lip shivering and his arms close to his chest. "You wanted to come here so now your here" Seungcheol laughed as he pulled the younger closer to him.

Jeonghan realized but didn't want to break apart because it was actually warming him up and being next to Seungcheol was the greatest feeling ever.

-

They ended up splashing each other and Seungcheol throwing Jeonghan into the water multiple times but they had a really good time with each other.

Boring ew