8

^ bro staring at his other bro friend

They got to the place and Jeonghan ran out the car after he parked it. "Are you that excited?" Seungcheol said as he ran after Jeonghan. "Yeah, I didn't go here in years," Jeonghan said with the brightest smile ever.

Seungcheol opened the door and they both walked in. The worker stamped they're hands and they were free to go. "I'll get the coins" Jeonghan offered. "No I'll get them, you get a seat" Seungcheol said. "I can-" , "no no I insist" Seungcheol cut Jeonghan off. Jeonghan just nodded and went to go find a seat.

Jeonghan sat they're excited looking at all the games . Once Seungcheol came back they split the coins so they would both had even amount of coins. "I play you at basketball" Jeonghan said . "Okay prepare to lose," Seungcheol said with a smirk.

They walked to the basketball game and put it a coin.

Seungcheol was making all the shots but Jeonghan wasn't. "Uggh this is to hard" Jeonghan complained. "Here" Seungcheol then started to shoot in Jeonghans hoop to get him tickets.

The timer went out on the game and Jeonghan ended up winning because of Seungcheol. The elder took out the tickets and and handed them to Jeonghan. "But you won them" Jeonghan said. "I can win more" Seungcheol responded. Jeonghan just nodded and went to another game.

-

They were both out of tokens so they just decided to go into that play area where you can climb up and go in tubes (what the fuck is that even called?).

Jeonghan took off his shoes and went in first followed by Seungcheol. "Aren't we to old to be doing this?" Seungcheol asked as he climbed up. "And? I see 7-year-olds read kpop smut on Wattpad" Jeonghan said and they both laughed.

They got to the police car and started honking the horn and laughing at each other. They crawled to one of the tubes and went through it. "I swear to god im gonna get stuck" Seungcheol says as he squeezed through the tubes. "Calm down we're almost to the slide," Jeonghan said.

They made it to the slide and they were both exhausted. "Okay we're here" Jeonghan said while catching his breath. "We climb through shit and crawled for about 10 minutes just to come to a slide?" Seungcheol asked. "Yes yes pretty much" Jeonghan nodded. "Let's just go down together" Jeonghan added.

Jeonghan sat in between Seungcheols legs with his back against his stomach. "This is stupid" Seungcheol complained. "We're both stupid, we ditched school to go to chucky cheeses" Jeonghan laughed. "Hurry up let's go down" Jeonghan added and Seungcheol pushed the both of them down.

It was really slow because they're two grown men in a kids slide. They both laughed at how slow they were going but they just kept it like that because they wanted to enjoy the moment. They were about to make a turn and Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and leaned both of them to the side to make a smooth turn so they wouldn't get stuck.

Jeonghan was glad that Seungcheol couldn't see his face because it was bright red.

They finally made it to the end and they got out. "Haha that was fun now let's go get prizes" Jeonghan said as he grabbed the olders hand and led him to the prize station. Seungcheol was actually having fun but would never admit it.

Jeonghan looked like a little kid at a candy store when looking at all the prizes.

-

Jeonghan finally got his prizes and now the two men were walking to Jeonghans car. "Where do you wanna go now?" Jeonghan asked. "Mmm I'm a bit hungry" Seungcheol said as he got into the passenger seat. Jeonghan noticed that Seungcheol was getting comfortable with him and that's a really good thing. "Okay! Do you eat burgers?" Jeonghan asked as he turned on the car. "Hell yeah!" Seungcheol said and they both laughed.

-

They got to the place and they sat across from each other as they looked at the menu.

The waiter came shortly after . "I just want a bacon burger" Jeonghan said to the waiter. "Yeah I'll get that too" Seungcheol responded. Then the waiter took down they're orders and took the menus away from them.

"I'm gonna be exhausted once I get home" Jeonghan said then put his head on the table. "Haha , I wanna know what your friends think" Seungcheol said. "Ugh I don't know what's the big deal with them. They don't let me go with other people." Jeonghan complained and Seungcheol listened to every single word. "Like, they have to understand that I want to make new friends, I don't wanna hang out with them 24/7" Jeonghan sighed. "Well at least you made it clear when you were yelling at them" they both laughed at Seungcheols statement. They both really enjoyed each other's company and they weren't awkward anymore.

"Hey we should take a picture!" Jeonghan said. "I'm not really good at taking those" Seungcheol stated. "Awe come on please I just wanna remember this" Jeonghan pleaded with puppy eyes and it worked on Seungcheol. "fine" he sighed.

Jeonghan went to the other side so he could sit besides Seungcheol. He took out his phone and opened up the camera.

Seungcheol got ready and wrapped both of his arms around Jeonghans shoulders and smiled. Jeonghan showed a peace sign and smiled then took the picture. "Ah I love it! I'm posting this!" Jeonghan said as he got back to his seat. "Whatever you wanna do" Seungcheol said. "Do you have Instagram? What is it?" Jeonghan asked. "Here" Jeonghan added as he handed Seungcheol his phone to type his username.

Seungcheol put in his username and gave Jeonghan back his phone. "I'll tag you," Jeonghan said then posted the picture.

-

The food came shortly after and they both ate in comfortable silence sometimes making side comments or jokes.

Again I didn't get no sleep smh