21

GRADUATION

The day is finally here where seniors get let out into the world to either go to college or whatever their future takes them.

Seungcheol in the past few months has been working his ass of and trying to bring up all his grades with the help from his boyfriend and friends. He made a promise to himself that he would help his father.

Seungcheol saved up the money for a car and everyone was proud of him even Jeonghan who helped out a bit.

"You guys are just gonna leave me like that? I thought we were a family" Dino pouted. "You still have Minghao guys so you'll have some people" Jeonghan said as he ruffled Dino's hair. "Yeah but it's the saaaamme" he whined.

"Minghao it's okay we can still see each other" Jun said as he hugged the crying Minghao who didn't want his boyfriend to leave him. "Yeah but I w-won't get to see you" he said in between sobs. "I know baby but I promise I'll spend all weekend with you" Jun kissed Minghaos forehead and tried to comfort him.

"All Seniors please report to the auditorium," the voice from the speaker said.

Everyone went the auditorium and filled up the seats. All the passing seniors were dressed up and ready to walk up on the stage.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat down hand in hand smiling uncontrollably at each other. "I'm happy your here with me" Jeonghan said. "I'm happy you never stopped sticking up for me" Seungcheol kissed Jeonghans cheek and they both smiled. "Hey enough with the PDA we're graduating" Wonwoo said from behind them. The two giggled at each other and watched as people's names were being called out.

"Choi Seungcheol" the announcer spoke out.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan cheek before he stood up which made his friends in the back cringe and laughed at the two.

Seungcheol didn't think this day would come. He thought that he would've sticked with his bad habits and end up on the streets but no. This is what he worked hard for. This is what he secretly dreamed for.

He went up on the stage and looked at the crowed. He wanted to sob right then and there when he saw his father clapping for him in the audience with a tear falling from his eyes.

Seungcheol choked up a bit but continued to walk. He shook the Principals hand and smiled. "I'm very proud of you. You were the student that had the lowest grades in the school but now you have a 4.0 and I'm truly proud of you. I knew you were able to walk this stage I just knew it. Thank you for trying your hardest and changing your bad ways. I hope life treats you well Seungcheol" the principal said as he gave him a bow.

Seungcheol was so proud of himself that he accomplished this stage in life where you now move on and let life take control and lead you to your future. He walked to the microphone and looked at the cheering audience.

"So I didn't think I would be here today haha but I'm really happy I got to make friends and get to know all of you. I'm sorry that I was rude to almost all of you , I was a bit of a dick. I thought that my life was over and that there was no point in trying anymore but this one person made me think wrong which is my father. He never gave up on me even though I used to ditch class and get into trouble. You work so hard but never got anything out of it and I'm dedicated to help you fight this. I promise no matter what that I'll be there for you when you need me and always. You are my father and I love you" Seungcheol finished with tears rolling down his face as everyone cheered from him.

Seungcheol walked off stage and saw his boyfriend and father waiting from him. His father approached him giving him a hug as he cried on his sons shoulder. "That was the most heart warming thing that anyone has said to Me" his father said. "I really meant it" Seungcheol replied as he gave his father the most warming hug.

Mr Choi pulled away and looked at Jeonghan who was standing awkwardly. "Come here your my son too" he grabbed Jeonghan and hugged him too.

The two people that Seungcheol loved dearly were in front of him and he couldn't be happier. He loved where his life was going and where it has to take him. He planned his life out and hoped he could accomplish it.

"Come on guys let's take a picture" Hoshi said as he pulled Jeonghan by his arm and dragged him to the group. Seungcheol caught up with them and held Jeonghan by his waist.

"Mom! Take the picture" Hoshi yelled as he ran to her and handed her the camera.

Everyone bundled up and got ready to pose.

"1"

"2"

"3"

When hoshi's mother said three Seungcheol connected his lips with Jeonghan into a warming kiss. All the love he could give was in this one kiss.

They pulled apart and looked at each other. It felt like all the outside noise disappeared and the only thing they focused on was each other's eyes.

"You mean the world to me" Seungcheol said as he kept his eyes locked on his lover. "I'm so happy I asked you to share your history book," Jeonghan said then the two laughed.

"Seungcheol I'm happy you came back to me. I would've been no where without you. I know it's cheesy but I actually mean it. I'm happy I got to graduate with you and be apart of your life. Thank you for loving me Seungcheol" Jeonghan leaned in and kissed Seungcheol again making sure that all his love would be poured into it.

"Hey you lovebirds let's go to the parking lot," Mingyu said interrupting the kissing session.

The friend group walked to the parking lot to get away from the loud cheering and blasting music.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving" Seungkwan said as he kicked the air. "You still have me" Hansol pouted and hugged Seungkwan. "We can still hang out with each other on The Weekends and on breaks" Jeonghan said. "Yeah but I have to deal with another year of shit" Seungkwan added.

-

Everyone was getting tired and they headed to their cars.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol walked to the olders car and got in.

"Wow I can't believe we just graduated" Jeonghan said again just amazed that this is his next faze in life. "I know right. I can't believe it. I just graduated with the hottest guy at school" Seungcheol joked earning a hit on the arm from Jeonghan. "Haha I'm serious. Thank you for helping me" Seungcheol thanked again.

"I love you Jeonghan"

"I love you too"

END

Well I hope you liked this trash :)

There's the new book.

I really hated this story btw