6

^ two bros being bros

It's a new day and Seungcheol was actually looking forward to go to school . He doesn't know why he just felt a bit happier than usual.

He got up and did his normal morning

He was in a really good mood only for it to be ruined by his parents arguing

He was in a really good mood only for it to be ruined by his parents arguing. "Can't you just stop yelling for a minute?" Mr Choi said in a calming voice. "You don't love me!!! Your never with me!!" Mrs Choi yelled. "I'm at work honey I'm sorry" his father said again getting closer to his wife. "Don't touch me!!" She yelled then slapped him across the face. His dad just stood there and took it.

Seungcheol went in between them and stopped his mother for beating up his father. "Move you're in the way!!" She yelled then she started to hit Seungcheols arm repeatedly probably leaving bruises . Seungcheol just stood there and protected his father. They weren't close, they rarely talked because his father was never home but he still loved him and knows how hard he was working to keep this family together and have food on our plates and clothes on our backs.

His mother finally stopped . She was exhausted, she flopped down on the couch to catch her breath. She was drunk of course so she probably won't remember this.

"Thanks son" Mr Choi said "it's nothing dad" Seungcheol responded as he was walking out the front door only to be called back by his father. "Yes?" Seungcheol asked politely. "Here" his father then held out a 100 dollar bill to Seungcheol. "What!? No no you need it more then I do take it back" Seungcheol said as he waved off his fathers hand. "No here take it , I have more" he says as he puts it in Seungcheol hands . "Dad-" . "No it's okay , it's my way of thanking you" his father said. "F-for what?" Seungcheol stuttered . "For not being like them" that's all his father said as he walked past Seungcheol and went to his car.

Seungcheol was taken aback . His father needed this money more then he did for sure. The poor guy is working three jobs and barely getting anything. He always pays the bills and he gets no free time . He goes to work at 5 AM and comes home at around 11 pm sometimes 12 in the morning and he's all doing this for his fucked up family. He could just let them go but no. He loves them but they don't appreciate his work but only despises him.

Seungcheol just sighed then put the money in his wallet and walked out of the front door.

- JEONGHAN

he woke up freezing even with his 2 blankets covering him it still was freezing cold.

He took and shower and looked in his closet for anything warm to wear.

Unfortunately, all his jackets were in the wash and he has no sweaters or hoodies available.

"Well I guess I'm gonna freeze my ass off today," he said to himself and sighed.

He's gonna freeze his ass off but at least he will look good doing it.

-

He went to the convenience store and bought himself 2 coffees this times . He wanted to give Seungcheol one because why not? And he wanted to be as nice as he could with Seungcheol because they're friends after all.

"Two?" Mrs Kim asked , "yeah one is for a friend" Jeonghan responded . "Mm friend" mrs Kim said in a weird tone. "Haha why is it shocking?" Jeonghan asked. "No it's just because when you brought your friends here you didn't pay for the stuff they got , they did so I'm surprised that you're getting something for one of them" Mrs Kim said then put the two coffees and snacks into a plastic bag . "Well this friend is always grumpy so I thought I would treat him today" Jeonghan smiled as he remembered Seungcheols cute smile from yesterday. "Mm okay," Mrs. Kim said.

They waved each other goodbye and Jeonghan got in his car and went to school.

-

He walked into school and all his friends had  an angered look on they're faces. "What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked clueless to the situation. "What's wrong!? You completely ignored us yesterday!" Hoshi said. "Sorry I was-" . "Save it , we know what you were doing , I guess a boy is more important then your friends psh" Mingyu said then rolled his eyes. "I wasn't trying-" . "Why do you have two coffees? I bet it's for that low life isn't it? See look I thought you were our friend?"  Hoshi said also. "No it's just-" . "Why aren't you hanging out with him now? He's probably fucking a girl right now hah" Mingyu said again. "Can you guys shut the fuck up!?! Do you want me to be happy!?! I stand here watching you guys be happy with each other while I stand here and put a fake smile on my face just so you guys don't have to worry!!! And don't you say he's a lowlife! You don't know what he's going through so fuck off!! Jeonghan yelled then pushed Hoshi out of the way and walked out the back door to the garden.

Seungcheol heard every single word that came out of the boys mouth. He quickly ran after Jeonghan and all of his friends were left with confused faces.

Hah, it's 2 AM so you'll have to wait for lolololololololol. || there might be some spelling errors because I have dyslexia and I didn't send it to my friend because she's sleeping oop