FIRST STOP (Nicole's POV)

The next morning I woke up with Waverly by my side. I rolled out of bed and changed my clothes then walked over to Waverly's peaceful body. I climbed into bed and I shook her arm gently. She rolled over and looked up at me. She smiled and sat up and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my cheek and then rolled out of bed to get changed. I watched her walk over to the dreser and pull out her clothes and she walked slowly into the bathroom. I walked over to the door and opened it to wake up Wynonna and Doc. When I knocked on the door it was quiet until Doc finally opened the door.

"Nicole. What the hell are you doing awake?"

"Everyone is starting to wake up now, We should go for that adventure before we arrive at the first stop."

"First stop?" 

I nodded. "We are stopping at a small island, most of the people in the boat are going to camp there, eat smores and sit around a campfire. We are going to be listening to music, swimming, and partying. And we should be there in about 5 hours, so if we wanna go adventure and get a meal in, we need to wake up now."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll wake Wynonna up and meet you in the lobby in 20." 

I nodded and he shut the door, I ran back into the room and Waverly was sitting on the bed pulling her boots on.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. "So how are you enjoying the cruise babe?" 

I smiled. "It is amazing, especially since I get to spend it with you." I leaned down and kissed her then pulled her towards the door. "Let's go to the lobby and wait for Wynonna and Doc."

I pulled Waverly down the stairs and into the main lobby. I walked over to a seat and sat down, Waverly paced around the room looking at the tiny details around the boat. She would take pictures of random things so she would have memories of it. She walked back over to me and I pulled her towards me so she fell on my lap. She looked at me and laughed. 

"Nice moves, Haught." 

Waverly pushed herself off my lap so she was now sitting next to me. "So where do you want to go first, I heard that they have a very nice arcade somewhere on this cruise ship, I also heard that they have this like party room with a dance floor. I love dancing, we should go there!" 

"I didn't know you liked dancing." 

"Well. I don't, But this cruise and all the fancy people and excitement makes me wanna dance." 

I rubbed Waverly's back as Wynonna and Doc came into the room. They were out of breath and when they say us they threw themselves down on the couch next to us.

"Why are you guys so out of breath." 

Wynonna shook her head trying to keep her breath steady. "It was nothing, we just got lost." Wynonna brushed her messy hair behind her ears and Doc put his hat over his messy hair.

I glared at them and then to Waverly. "Oh my god you guys did not" Waverly and I said at the same time.

"No! No we didn't." 

"Oh my god! Yes you did!" Waverly said.

Doc shrugged. "What can I say, this boat is a good place with lots of privacy." 

I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe you guys!" 

Wynonna and Doc shrugged at the same time then stood up. 

"Now you guys made us late." Waverly said as she hurried out of the room. 

"What she said." I said smirking.