LIFE ON AN ABANDONED ISLAND (Doc's POV)

We continued to look at the demons circling the tree arguing over who let Jeremy escape. I grabbed the knife from Wynonna and shoved it back into my pocket.

"We should probably head out to find somewhere safe." I said.

Everyone got to their feet and walked quickly towards the shoreline on the opposite side of the small island. Once we reached the beach everyone walked up to the sand and sat down. 

"My back is killing me after that boat crash." Waverly said rubbing her back. 

"After being tied to that tree for about 3 days, same." Jeremy said rubbing his back also. 

Nicole laid Waverly against the beach and started to rub her back. Jeremy glanced over at me and smiled.

"Don't say a word Jeremy. Just. Don't" 

He nodded and looked away then laid against the sand. "How do you think we are going to get off this island?"

Wynonna shrugged. "Do you think one of the demons has some like, device to call other people? How would they have contacted the man on the boat if they didn't?"

"They have a small flip phone, it has horrible service, they made sure that the phone worked and nobody else's did, Not sure how they did it, but they did." Jeremy said.

"So, We just live here until we can find the phone and kill off every single revenant on this island?" I said.

Jeremy nodded. "Guess so."

"So how many are there." Nicole asked. 

"Probably about 5 main ones, and 15 helpers, All revenants but some are weaker than the others." Jeremy said as he curled up in a ball on the sand.

"Okay. So we just take out the weaker ones, once they are all out we kill the stronger ones when they are alone." I said.

Everyone agreed to the plan and I walked over to a fallen tree and leaned my back against it. Wynonna walked over to me and curled up into my arms. I looked off in the moonlight and the bright blue sea. The cool breeze brushed against my arms. I looked down at the beach and saw Jeremy staring straight up at the sky and Nicole and Waverly cuddling on the sand pointing out all the constellations they saw.

"I wonder why wherever we go, we can never get a break from revenants." Wynonna said quietly.

"That's just our life darling, As soon as you send all those blood sucking revenants back to hell we will be able to go wherever your heart desires." 

"You really think I will be able to kill all the revenants, you actually think we are gonna be free?" Wynonna said.

"Hey, Listen, don't put yourself down, you are the most badass Earp I have ever met, And if I trusted any Earp to kill these demons, it would be you." I took my hat off and set it in the sand next to us. "Trust me, we will be free in no time"

The next couple of days living on the island was hell. We had to go fishing by hand just to get food, and we had to secretly start a fire in order to cook the food. We alway had to have a lookout during the night to make sure the demons didn't take one of us or kill us all. We also had to be extremely quiet whenever we talked and walked around, we knew that they could hear us even though we were on the total opposite side of the island. We knew they were still looking for us, waiting for us to arrive. They were still searching the island hoping to find Jeremy. Almost a week had passed before we were forced to make our first plan. 

When we were face to face with the first demon.