THE SEARCH FOR THE 19 REVENANTS (Waverly's POV)

A couple days after killing the revenant we started to realize how hard it was living on the island. Everyday we ended up eating most of the same foods and we began to cramp after being forced to sleep on the sand for so long. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was going to lure a couple weak revenants into the opening so Wynonna can send them back to hell!

I walked quickly up to Nicole and grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "I am so sick of waiting for revenants to find us, I am going to go find them, make a distraction so only a couple can hear, and lure them back here."

Nicole shook her head. "What if you end up luring them all here, and we have a huge battle between 19 demons. We would never win, and I don't want you to get hurt."

"I am sick of sleeping on sand, I am sick of eating raw fish everyday and then throwing it up later in the night, I can't believe I am saying this.. But I miss Purgatory."

"I know what you're saying.. I miss it too. I'll help you lure them in, alright?"

We both nodded and took off during the night to go find the revenants. Once we started walking deep into the forest we could hear talking coming from the left and right. I saw a person circling a fire and I pulled Nicole into a bush and peeked my head around the corner so I could see them. I could tell the revenants I saw were the weaker ones. I grabbed a rock from the ground and tossed it against one of their backs. They began to walk toward us and once they got close. Nicole grabbed her gun and my hand. She shot to her feet and the demons saw us. We charged off in the direction of Wynonna as 3 demons were following close behind. We ran into the open screaming Wynonna's name. She opened her eyes and grabbed peacemaker out of her boot and looked around. We ran out into the open and the revenants chased after us. Once they entered the opening Wynonna ran up to one and kicked it in the gut so it fell against the ground. Doc jumped to his feet and started to box with one of the other revenants. Jermey ran up to the female revenant and instantly got knocked to the ground.

"Jeremy stay back." I said.

I ran up to the girl and decked her in the face. She stood up and I threw her against the ground and kicked her in the face. She began to bleed and Nicole came running to my side. She grabbed the gun and shot her shoulder so that a puddle of blood started to form next to her arm. I could hear a gunshot next to us and when I lookd up I saw the person Wynonna was fighting quickly going back to hell. She ran over to the person laying in front of me and smiled.

"Good job Waves." She shot the girl in the head and the large pit was created once again and soon the girl was gone. Wynonna took off and ran over to Doc and threw the girl against the ground, loaded her gun and shot. Once all of the demons were back to hell Wynonna came walking over to us huffing and puffing.

"How the hell did they find you guys."

Nicole shrugged. "I wouldn't have any idea." She turned to me and winked then looked back at Wynonna.

"Hey, But atleast 3 more are gone, now we only have to deal with 16 more revenants." Jeremy said walking back up to us. Doc put his knife back in his pocket and walked over to sit down.

"If you girls keep running off into the woods you are going to get all of us killed." He put his hat over his face and tried to fall back asleep. Doc spent most of the time on the island either eating, sleeping or fighting revenants. So, yeah, He didn't really do much, but I guess he only does that because he still wants his vacation to last.

I walked over to Nicole and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned up and kissed her cheek. "Good job getting the revenants over here."

Nicole rubbed my back and walked me over to the water. "It was all you Waves. Without you we wouldn't have got them here."

"Oh stop, I barely did anything." I smiled as I took off my shoes and stepped into the cool water. The sun was started to shine over our heads and I could feel my arms starting to burn in the sunlight. I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped my shorts off and threw them against the sand. I leaped into the water and swam around, I let the waves push me backwards towards the shoreline. I would occasionaly run into Nicole causing her to trip and fall into the water. Soon enough she pulled her shirt and shorts off and dived in with me. Swimming was one of the only fun activities on the island since there was no cell service or any games to play.

Soon Wynonna, Doc, and Jeremy were all in the water with us. We started challenging each other to races from one end of the shoreline to the other. We would also dive under the water to see who could hold their breath the longest. I knew that we were basically being watched by revenants and this was definitely no cruise. But spending time with the love of my life, my sister and my best friends, it made up for the lack of a cruise.