FIRST ISLAND REVENANT ENCOUNTER (Nicole's POV)

I woke up one morning to the shaking and screaming of Waverly. I jolted awake and grabbed onto her sides and looked around.

"Baby, Baby what's wrong?"

She pointed to the corner of the trees and I saw a large man leaning against the tree. He was smiling and had blood dripping down his lip. My eyes widened and my heart dropped. I slowly crawled over to Wynonna and shook her awake.

"DID SOMEONE SAY DONUTS?" She said as she jolted awake. I slammed my hand over her mouth and she threw my hand to my side.

"Ow ginger, What was that for."

I pointed behind her and about 100 feet away she saw the revenant. She punched Doc in the gut and he jolted upwards.

"What the hell is going on here."

Wynonna pointed at the man and Doc immediately took out his knife. "Nicole you better wake Jeremy up, we are about to have a fight."

I ran over to Jeremy and bent down beside him. I shook him awake and when he woke up he jumped to his feet, when he saw the revenant he fell back on the ground and started to shake. Now that everyone was awake the revenant smiled and started to walk closer. I grabbed the gun out of my boot and held it behind my back. Doc had his knife by his side. The revenant walked straight up to Wynonna and everyone gathered around her.

"So this is where you guys have been camping this whole time. Lucky I finally found you."

Wynonna glared at him. "Surprised you finally found us, since it took you almost two weeks."

His eyes turned a deep red. "What did you just say to me bitch?" He showed his teeth and took a step towards Wynonna. Doc decked him in the face causing him to fall backwards. He jumped to his feet and growled.

"That was a bad choice country boy." The man jumped at Doc and I shot him in the arm causing him to fall against the ground. Wynonna smiled and pulled Peacemaker out of her boot and bent down beside him. The man grabbed Wynonna and threw her against the ground. He picked up Peacemaker and smirked.

"What a poor, innocent, weak little heir we have here."

Waverly's face turned red as she ran up to the man and kicked him in the private area, He fell backwards and waverly punched him so hard blood started to drip from his nose. She stood on his chest until she pried Peacemaker out of his hands. He was groaning as he tried to pull himself off the ground, before he could do so Wynonna pressed her boot against his chest causing him to fall backwards again. She smiled and pressed the gun in between his eyes.

"I am starting to get sick of you and your revenant friends."

"This wont be the last you will see of us. JUST YOU WAIT HEIR"

"Oh I'm waiting patiently, But for now, Make your peace." Wynonna's gun lit up and she shot the demon right in between the eyes. A pit started to form in the ground as the man was pulled back to hell. Everyone glanced around at each other, their hearts racing and their breath heavy. I grabbed Waverly's hand and pulled her closer to me.

"Oh my gosh, Are you okay?" I looked at her up and down to make sure she didn't get any cuts.

"Yeah, My fists just hurt, I have never really punched anyone that hard before."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. "You are such a badass Waves."

Waverly leaned up and kissed me then knocked me against the sand. We started laughing before Wynonna began to gag beside us.

I pushed myself upwards and Waverly rolled off my lap. "Like I'm not grossed out by you and Doc's affair." Waverly fake gagged and walked over to a tree and leaned her back against it.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, we caught fish, went swimming, slept pretty much all day, and tried to track down the rest of the revenants. The only good thing about today was there were only 19 revenants left on this island before we could escape and go back home.

A Fan Doc Holliday (Wynonna Earp Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara