THE ISLAND (Waverly's POV)

Nicole climbed on top of me and leaned down so she could kiss me. Our lips locked, they were soft and warm against mine. I held her waist tightly and pulled her closer so that our stomachs were almost touching. Nicole moved her lips down to my neck and kissed me again. I pushed her upwards so I could climb onto the bed more. I pushed myself to the top of the bed so I could lead my head against the board. Nicole climbed on top of me once again and kissed me. She moved her hands down my body slowly. She grabbed the blankets and pulled it over her head as she moved downwards. She kissed my waist and then slowly started to remove the pants I was wearing. She unbuttoned them quickly and pulled them off my legs. I shivered in the cold air as she threw them against the ground. She came back up for a breath and smiled. She kissed me then moved back downwards. She removed all the clothing from the bottom half of me. She held me tight before she moved downwards and inserted one finger into my body. I felt a rush of energy surge through my body and I gripped onto the sheets of the bed. Nicole laughed from under the sheets as she placed another finger. She moved out of the sheets and kissed my neck and then my lips. She moved her fingers quickly causing me to gasp for breath. The lower half of my body started to lift from the bed as I gripped onto the sheets. I tried to keep quiet since I knew Wynonna and Doc were in the next room. I also tried to keep quiet since it was extremely late at night and I knew people were trying to sleep. Nicole continued to kiss me and I breathed heavily into her mouth. She kissed me again.

"Why are you so quiet Waves?" 

"Don't. Want. To. Wake. People." 

Nicole moved her fingers again and continued to kiss me as I moaned quietly. Nicole removed her fingers and pulled my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. She threw it against the ground and moved her fingers back to the lower half of my body. Nicole kissed my neck then moved her head to my chest and kissed me gently. I heard a knock on the door and I tried to speak but Nicole didn't stop. The door opened and Wynonna ran in.

Before she saw us she started to speak. "THE BOAT IS GOING STRAIGHT AT AN ISLAND AT FULL SPEED, THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN STO- OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING."

Nicole moved her head out of the sheets and pulled her fingers out of my body. I jolted upwards and held the sheets against my chest. 

"God Damnit Wynonna." Nicole said.

"DUDE, I JUST CAME IN HERE TO TELL YOU WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE, AND YOU TWO ARE FUCKING YOUR WAY TO THE END?"

I rolled my eyes and reached down on the ground to grab my clothes. I pulled my pants on under the sheets then grabbed my bra and put it on. I slowly rolled out of the sheets and fell on the floor when Wynonna saw me. 

"Girl." she said.

I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on quickly. 

"What are you talking about, we are about to die? What do you mean by that." Nicole rolled out of the bed and brushed her hair out of her face. 

"The boat. It's heading straight for an island at full speed and the driver has lost control, they said if we don't escape now we are going to hit it."

Nicole ran towards the window and opened it quickly. She looked ahead and saw a large island only a few miles up.

"We are going to hit that in less than 30 minutes!"

I ran to the window and looked out and my heart dropped. I heard people running around in the halls trying to wake everyone up. Doors were being thrown open and people were running in every direction. Nicole grabbed my hand and we ran towards the top of the boat. We looked over the edge. There was no way we could jump in the ocean without getting run over by the boat or freezing to death..

Smoke started to emerge from the boat and flames started to appear at the edge of the boat. Everyone was running and the boat was about to hit the shoreline.

I grabbed onto Nicole tightly.  "THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CRUISE I WANTED, THIS IS LIKE THE FUCKING TITANIC" Wynonna screamed.

The boat started to shake and Wynonna grabbed my hand. "WHEN I SAY JUMP, YOU JUMP OVER THE EDGE."

I climbed onto the edge and so did Wynonna, Doc, and Nicole. We all locked hands and prepared to jump. 

"JUMP!" 

As soon as we jumped we were blown outwards and into the sea. Theboat had exploded and hit the shoreline at the same time. I landed in the water and a sharp pain appeared in my back and stomach. I floated to the surface and tried to keep myself from drowning. I looked up and saw people flying everywhich way and landing in the water but not surfacing. I saw bits of people shooting outwards and my heart dropped. 

"Oh.. My.. God."

I looked around and saw Nicole emerge from the water, I swam quickly over to her and jumped in her arms. "Thank god you're okay." I kissed her and she smiled. 

"Where is Wynonna and Doc?"

I swam around till I saw a head pop up from the water. Then I saw a gun emerge after it and a loud shot appeared. I knew that was Wynonna. I grabbed onto Nicole and we swam quickly over to Wynonna who had Doc by her side.

"That was a rush." Wynonna said.

Wynonna began to swim towards the island that was about 20 feet from where we were. We swam quickly and when we got to land Wynonna dropped herself onto the sand and didn't get up for minutes. Doc paced around the island and saw bits and pieces of the boat laying around on the sand.

"Do you think anyone else survived?" Wynonna said from the ground.

Nicole shook her head. "I don't think anyone did, We would have seen them by now, There is no way people made it off that ship alive, I could see bits and pieces of bodies flying through the air and landing in the water."

"How can we be the only ones to have survived?" I said quietly.

Wynonna sat up and looked around. "Probably because we jumped before it blew up." 

Nicole noded. "That could be the reason."

Doc walked back up to us. "Okay, yes we are lucky to still be alive right now, but I'd actually rather be dead. How the hell are we supposed to get home, we are stranded miles and miles away from any city that I know of. How are we going to call for help?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and groaned. "I hate this world." I saw that there was no connection and I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

We heard a scream coming from the bushes and everyone froze in their places.