THE ARRIVAL OF DEPUTY DOLLS (Waverly's POV)

I saw Dolls jump off the boat and land infront of Wynonna. He walked up to her and wrapped her in his arms, I knew things were still awkward between them after they dated for a while. Wynonna was still confused of who she had feelings for, and Doc was the same, He was stuck between Rosita and Wynonna and Wynonna was stuck between Doc and Dolls.

Dolls kissed Wynonna's cheek and she pulled back in shock. His face turned red as he boarded everyone onto the ship. Doc glared at Dolls and he pulled himself onto the boat and walked over to a recliner chair on the front deck. I pulled myself up and waited for Nicole who was right behind me. The boat was nice, one of the most expensive looking boats I had ever seen. The furniture looked to be about a thousand dollars a piece and all the food was extremely rare and expensive.

"Glad to know everyone is safe." Dolls said as the boat took off. He sat down next to Wynonna and looked around. 

Dolls walked around the ship to make sure we would get back home safely. He casually walked around and made sure everyone was okay and gave us new bandaids for the cuts the revenants made. I held an icepack against my ribcage from where a man had punched me. I looked over to Nicole and she was staring deep into my eyes.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "I just hate to see you in pain, that's all." 

I smiled and leaned up and kissed her gently. I held onto her muscular face and kissed her again. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me so she was holding my waist. I pushed her back and looked around, everyone was on the opposite side of the ship talking about all the fun adventures they had. I smiled and pulled Nicole closer and kissed her again. As the boat road down the ocean waters I let Nicole kiss, talk, and cuddle me the whole way. As Nicole kissed me I heard a footstep coming from the other side of the boat.

"Oh my god, get a room Wayhaught." 

I looked up and saw Wynonna standing there. She pushed me over so she could have room to sit. She grabbed my icepack and handed me another one.

"We should be home late tonight, once we get there, we are never going on a vacation again. Unless we are going by plane." 

I smiled. "I don't even think I trust a plane." 

"I'm with Waverly on that" Nicole said laughing.

Later that night the boat docked in Purgatory. Everyone climbed out of the boat and tried to catch their balance as we walked back into town hugging each other and making demon jokes as we went.