THE PERSON IN THE WOODS (Wynonna's POV)

I jumped up from the ground and looked around at everyone. "So someone is alive. They sound like they are in pain."

I pulled my gun from my boot and saw Doc pull his knife from his pocket and Nicole pull a gun from her sock.

"Thank god we are used to this and brought weapons." Nicole said. Waverly gripped onto Nicole as we walked slowly towards the trees. We heard the person scream again and backed up a few feet. We pushed through the leaves and walked farther into the forest of trees. We looked around and saw nobody. We heard the scream again and walked closer to the sound. We heard movement up ahead and everyone hid behind a tree. I peeked around one of the trees and saw someone tied up to a tree. They were squirming and trying to get out. I walked closer to see who it was, everyone followed close behind. I saw the person, they had sort of a darker skin tone and black hair. I saw their face and I wasn't as scared anymore.

"Oh my god, It's Jeremy." 

"What?" Doc said. "That is impossible."

"Well he is tied to that tree, so not impossible. Get your weapons ready, we are going in."

Everyone walked up to the tree, when Jeremy saw us his eyes widened. "You guys are the reason they brought me here! Of course! A killing at once. Exactly what they would want."

I raised an eyebrow. "Jeremy, who brought you here"

"The revenants"  He said quietly.

My eyes widened as I looked around the quiet forest. "Where did they go?"

Jeremy shrugged. "They walked off into the woods, they said they heard a noise at the shoreline and they were gonna go check it out. They said that if I moved they would cut my head off." 

"They must have heard us, they must have went to the shoreline to find us." Waverly said.

"They probably did, but how did they know we would be here." I said. 

"They told me that their revenant friend would be on the boat."  Jeremy said.

"That man.. Was their friend. But that doesnt  explain how he would have known the boat would have ran right into this island."

"The man probably pushed the ship off track causing the boat to go out of control and head striaght for the island. Before you killed him I am pretty sure he made a call saying he moved the boat and he was going to find you. He knew he was going to die, he just wanted to prepare you for your fate I guess?" Jeremy said.

"So, You mean to tell me that guy tried to tell me my fate? So he knew he was going to die, he was just warning me for what was to come.."

"Basically" Jeremy said.

We heard movement coming from the trees and bushes, we could tell that the demons were coming back.

"Jeremy, be quiet, come with us." I grabbed Doc's knife and cut Jeremy down from the tree. He landed quietly on the sand and we drug him into the bushes so nobody could see us.

We looked into the opening and saw the revenants start to pile around the tree. I saw Bobo walk up to the tree and kick it to the ground as his face turned red.

"How did he escape! Which one of you let him escape, Now there is no way we can capture Wynonna!" 

He broke the tree in half and started to throw the pieces around. I glared over at Doc and he shrugged. 

"We need to get away from them. We need to go hide out until we can either take them out one by one or contact help." Nicole said. 

I nodded. "I guess we are going to be living on this island for a while." 

Everyone sighed.